• Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Mighty Mimosa
  • Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Two Ton Tomato
  • Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Oversized Orange
  • Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Pudgy Peony

BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Start your review of Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanja D.
Uniontown, OH
I love this Clinique chubby stick so much because it is so moisturizing. It instantly repairs dry lips. It is great for the summertime and even winter depending on what you prefer. I would definitely recommend this to everybody who loves soft lip products. The colors are gorgeous and they have something for everybody’s preference.
Deborah C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love this lip balm! I can't leave the house without a lipstick and a chapstick, so this is exactly what I need. I love that it's super moisturizing and also gives the right amount of color for when I'm going for a more low-key look. I would definitely try this in different shades!
Ashleigh T.
Buckhannon, WV
This is my favorite lipstick in the entire world.. The color comes out beautifully. For me the color lasts all day. I always reapply after eating but other than thay it lasts. Not bad for the price. My chubby sticks last me a good while so to me it's worth the more expensive price.
Lily R.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I’m on my second tube of this! I honestly think I’ll get married in super strawberry. What I most love is that this lip color is comfortable and can be a light wash over chapstick or a full on vibrant color with layering!
Katie E.
pelham
Purchased at: Hotels Click
Review for: Pudgy Peony more...
This is amazing I love chubby sticks. This is very vibrant so I don’t wear everyday. But I love it. It goes on easy, it doesn’t melt, and I can wipe it off easy. I 9/10 recommend. Amazing quality. <3
F F.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Love the chubby sticks for a light wash of color. There is definitely color payoff but just enough. Sometimes I don’t want the full on look of heavy lipstick that sinks into lines. This is great for every day. Is comfortable and moisturizing too. The color is absolutely gorgeous on pale skin. Not too pink or peachy. Just right !!!
Brooke B.
Raleigh
Super strawberry is super pretty!! Glides on smooth with buildable color. Not a big fan of thick lipsticks, especially matte lipsticks. This balm adds color and shine plus moisturizes lips. Feels yummy on your lips!!
Breanna H.
Review for: Curvy Candy more...
This color and formula is perfection. This does wonders on my lips because it keeps them moisturized while adding a nice color. I really enjoy wearing this and get lots of compliments. Will definitely purchase again
Erika F.
Menlo Park
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have this in the shade whole lotta honey, which is a beautiful brown shade with some peach in it and makes a great my lips but better shade on me. These last forever, are moisturising, and look great!
Valentina M.
Bridgeport
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I always love a "better than your lips" kind of color and knew this would fit the bill.  I bought mine at Ulta and felt that the price point was typical and the packaging was nice and was a good size for throwing into my small bag.  It did exactly what I wanted it to do by giving  me just a light wash of color to make my lips look pretty even on my no make-up, make-up days (you know little liner and mascara and a light lip product.) It did not claim to be overly pigmented so I did not take a star away for that.  The one problem I did find is that it left my lips feeling a little dry afterwards.  It does feel good on the lips at first for me, however in order for me to make it a staple I either put on another balm under it, or dab a bit of a nude gloss over it.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?