16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 362 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Start your review of Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I love this Clinique chubby stick so much because it is so moisturizing. It instantly repairs dry lips. It is great for the summertime and even winter depending on what you prefer. I would definitely recommend this to everybody who loves soft lip products. The colors are gorgeous and they have something for everybody’s preference.
I love this lip balm! I can't leave the house without a lipstick and a chapstick, so this is exactly what I need. I love that it's super moisturizing and also gives the right amount of color for when I'm going for a more low-key look. I would definitely try this in different shades!
This is my favorite lipstick in the entire world.. The color comes out beautifully. For me the color lasts all day. I always reapply after eating but other than thay it lasts. Not bad for the price. My chubby sticks last me a good while so to me it's worth the more expensive price.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m on my second tube of this! I honestly think I’ll get married in super strawberry. What I most love is that this lip color is comfortable and can be a light wash over chapstick or a full on vibrant color with layering!
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Love the chubby sticks for a light wash of color. There is definitely color payoff but just enough. Sometimes I don’t want the full on look of heavy lipstick that sinks into lines. This is great for every day. Is comfortable and moisturizing too. The color is absolutely gorgeous on pale skin. Not too pink or peachy. Just right !!!
Super strawberry is super pretty!! Glides on smooth with buildable color. Not a big fan of thick lipsticks, especially matte lipsticks. This balm adds color and shine plus moisturizes lips. Feels yummy on your lips!!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have this in the shade whole lotta honey, which is a beautiful brown shade with some peach in it and makes a great my lips but better shade on me. These last forever, are moisturising, and look great!
I always love a "better than your lips" kind of color and knew this would fit the bill. I bought mine at Ulta and felt that the price point was typical and the packaging was nice and was a good size for throwing into my small bag. It did exactly what I wanted it to do by giving me just a light wash of color to make my lips look pretty even on my no make-up, make-up days (you know little liner and mascara and a light lip product.) It did not claim to be overly pigmented so I did not take a star away for that. The one problem I did find is that it left my lips feeling a little dry afterwards. It does feel good on the lips at first for me, however in order for me to make it a staple I either put on another balm under it, or dab a bit of a nude gloss over it.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos