sarah s.
Kamloops, BC

Krystyna M.
Krystyna M.
1 year, 10 months ago
I've tried 5 different "grocery store" brands and only found one that compared and didn't break my budget. I almost feel like it doesn't smear as easily either. Try Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick. The colors aren't off like the Cover Girl and Revlon copies.
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes it is pricey, and there are cheaper copy cats by Revlon, etc. but they do not last as long, both color, and product wise. I find the Clinique Chubby Stick to be long lasting, more pigmented than other "balms" of this type. So, because of that, I don't need to re-apply as often, which means I don't run out as fast. In fact I've had the same one for over a year, so it's a large cost initially, but you won't need to buy it very often.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
2 years, 12 months ago
Yes I do find it a little on the pricey side. I got this free from a promotion they had online. After trying it I really think it is worth it though. It makes your lips feel great!!
Darby T.
Darby T.
Johnson City, TN
3 years, 1 month ago
Honestly, I've used Clinique for years. My mom introduced it to my sister and I when we were younger and looking for a daily facial cleanser. I don't think Clinique is any more pricey than any other "department store" or "higher end" makeup brand. Of course you can go to the drug store and get something similar at a far cheaper price. However, I find that clinique's facial wash and makeup products last far longer than drug store "equivalents". I don't know if its because I go easier on it because its more expensive, or there's more in the bottle, but either way, Clinique goes longer than drug store makeup.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
3 years, 5 months ago
I do feel like Clinique can be a little pricey. I feel like its best to go during deals though. At least once a year at different times, department stores will offer up free items with a $35 Clinique purchase so definitely take advantage of those times when making a purchase. Also I have gotten a lot of my products for free when new things like the chubby stick are introduced just for having a session with the make up artists.
Angie D.
Angie D.
3 years, 5 months ago
All high end makeup is at least a bit pricey it just depends on you weather that's what you want or you rather wait for a dupe, as a makeup artist I have to have high end makeup and a lot of my clients ask me to use high end but others like regular drug store makeup it depends on your liking
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Arlington, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
You know what they say, you get what you pay for. Cliniques products are still rewonably priced for the fact that they fo through extensive allergy and dermatology testing and the fact that they are fragrance free is a Big reason I only use their products. My skin is so sensitive and fair that if I use anything else I turn into an oversized strawberry. Just remember you can replace money, your skin stays with you and shows every bit of damage as you age.
Anna P.
Anna P.
3 years, 11 months ago
Revlon ColorBurst chubby sticks have the same effect and brighter colors. I have both brands and they are pretty much the same quality.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
4 years ago
I don't mind the price it's better than Lancôme. I have very sensitive skin so it's my go to company. I'm 31 and my skin is of a 20 year old according to dermatologist. I been using Clinique since I was 13 starting with their 3 step system