Valentina M.
Bridgeport
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I always love a "better than your lips" kind of color and knew this would fit the bill.  I bought mine at Ulta and felt that the price point was typical and the packaging was nice and was a good size for throwing into my small bag.  It did exactly what I wanted it to do by giving  me just a light wash of color to make my lips look pretty even on my no make-up, make-up days (you know little liner and mascara and a light lip product.) It did not claim to be overly pigmented so I did not take a star away for that.  The one problem I did find is that it left my lips feeling a little dry afterwards.  It does feel good on the lips at first for me, however in order for me to make it a staple I either put on another balm under it, or dab a bit of a nude gloss over it.