Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
How to Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Top Questions See all 339 Q&A
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Don’t get me wrong, I love Clinique. But this is basically a glorified tinted lip balm. I got the shade Woppin’ Watermelon which is a bright pink (but not fluorescent). It goes on smooth, and the tint is rather faint so it doesn’t visibly cake up or highlight your lip lines no matter how much you apply. It keeps my lips moisturized, which is always great. But it didn’t WOW me. Like I said, the tint isn’t anything spectacular or unique,.... and if I’m gonna get a tinted lip balm, I’d rather get one just a tad more opaque. It’s a good product, but it’s just not my favorite. I will happily use the Chubby Stick I currently have, but I will not be buying more to add to my ever-growing lip product collection.
Very comforting to my skin and inviting to others. Easy to carry around and seems like it’s been rolling up for ever! I’ve had it for 3 months now and I feel like I’ve barely made a dent in the formula!
Love this! You can get it from your ladies at Ulta or any other department stores carrying Clinique
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos