BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Deborah C.
Boston
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love this lip balm! I can't leave the house without a lipstick and a chapstick, so this is exactly what I need. I love that it's super moisturizing and also gives the right amount of color for when I'm going for a more low-key look. I would definitely try this in different shades!
Valentina M.
Bridgeport
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I always love a "better than your lips" kind of color and knew this would fit the bill.  I bought mine at Ulta and felt that the price point was typical and the packaging was nice and was a good size for throwing into my small bag.  It did exactly what I wanted it to do by giving  me just a light wash of color to make my lips look pretty even on my no make-up, make-up days (you know little liner and mascara and a light lip product.) It did not claim to be overly pigmented so I did not take a star away for that.  The one problem I did find is that it left my lips feeling a little dry afterwards.  It does feel good on the lips at first for me, however in order for me to make it a staple I either put on another balm under it, or dab a bit of a nude gloss over it.
Trey J.
Barboursville, WV
This is the first product from Clinique that I have tried. And honestly I was not disappointed, I’m not a big on lipsticks that aren’t matte but this is pretty good. It’s super silky, good coverage, and really pigmented. The price for this product is $18.50, but you get a pretty fair amount of product. This isn’t necessarily something I would wear on a day to day basis, but I do recommend you give this product a try. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Hannah H.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This is one of the few lip products I’ve tried that successfully moisturizes and colors consistently. It doesn’t fade in a noticeable way as most hydrating lipsticks would, but it’s more subtle and doesn’t require urgent reapplication. I would recommend this product to all, especially in the neutral tones that give a natural look.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This is my go to everyday lipstick.  It goes on easily and leaves your lips feeling moisturized.  The only problem I ever have is that it doesn't last as long as I would like, however that doesn't bother me because it does feel nice.  I have this product in several different colors and they all are great!
Melissa B.
I love the chubby sticks for a light layer of color that lasts. It applies thin and somewhat sheer which makes it perfect for a little daytime color and moisture. It’s easy to apply and comes in a variety of colors. Also not too expensive. I have at least 4 of these and use them all for daytime and work.
Lindsay R.
I have this in the strawberry-something (?) shade and it’s very pretty and wearable. On days where I want some color without pulling out the drying lipstick or the going-out colors, I reach for this. It’s moisturizing, too, which is really nice. I have 2 sample sizes but they’ll last me a long time.
Ashley H.
North Aurora, Illinois
This is an interesting formula. It is very easy and glossy. I have used only a handful of times because I do not like the formula that much. There was not a lot of color pay off or pigmentation to the lipstick. I do not think I would buy it again because of those reasons listed above.
Madeha B.
Ontario, CA
I think this is a cute little product for the on the go person. I do like the color for the most part (I don’t like wearing satin finish/sparky colors) the packaging is great bc if you have multiples, you’ll know the exact color. Probably wouldn’t purchase again just because of the color
Maliha M.
Milpitas
It’s a super nourishing lip balm .. The moment you apply your lips feel more moistured .. They are easy to apply it just glides on the lips .. i feel for a lip balm it’s little pricey .. But the color pay off is Amazing.. i care a lot about my lips so yes I would definitely repurchase it .. it has got shea moisture in it so it’s definitely good for dry and dehydrated lips 😊..
I would recommend this to everyone who has dry and cracked lips but they want to have a tint of color on their lips .. so instead of using a lipstick they can go for this lip balm as it is really pigmented only one stroke gives the same color which the packaging shows 😊
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?