BY CLINIQUE

A long-wearing and non-smudging formula provides a lightweight sheer wash of colour, containing vitamin E for soothing and smoothing the delicate eye area. The unique pencil-style applicator delivers easy-to-wear colour for any occasion.

Maggie B.
Love these chubby sticks!! I only use them for my lips so I cant say about the eyes and cheeks but for lips they are great. Go on smooth and feel moisturizing. Love the colors!
bri d.
Anderson
Clinique lipsticks have great pigment for the lips. They have beautiful and bright colors that stand out. They also last a long time so you're getting a lot for the price. I'd definitely buy again or ask for as a gift.
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Love Clinique! One of my favorite brands. I've only used the chubby stick for my lips, not for eyes and cheeks but I am happy with the lip part of the chubby stick! I have a few colors and have given plenty as gifts. I love the mini chubby stick!
Josephine S.
Love these! I love the fact that they are multi use so I'm not carrying around 10 different products in my purse when going out or traveling! I've never been a fan of multi use products but I have to say Clinique changed my mind !
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
My favorite product by far is the chubby stick foundation. Its my to to go to when i need to dress up. It works great. Not greasy. Feels light. I forget i have it on!
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
These Clinique chubby cheek sticks are perfect for on the go application! The colors are blendable and soft. Creates a perfect fresh face!
Gaby Z.
Love this formula for a really wash of color on my cheeks. Although since is quite lightweight this works really good too for my lid base color. And for lips is really good for summer.
Alexa V.
Mexico City, Mx.
Mmmm... I dont know what to say. I dont recommend this product for people who what a waterproof lipstick