Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes - 01 Bountiful Beige Duo Pack (Lot of 2 * 0.018 oz Total 0.36 oz / 1 g)

BY CLINIQUE

How to use: - Apply directly to eyelids. - Blend gently upward and outward and build to desired intensity. - Layer with multiple shades. - Never needs sharpening, simply swivel up to reveal more eyeshadow. - Remove with your favorite Clinique eye... see more...

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a perfect size and work great. The coverage is amazing! They are a little pricey but I think they're worth the money. I use this product whenever I do full face makeup and it covers pretty much anything! I would recommend trying out!
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lid didn't stay on mine well and now it's dried out and essentially useless. I really liked it because it was easy to apply and blend out, but now I have to shave it off the stick and rehydrate it. Packaging need improvement.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried these but I did not like them at all I thought they were super creamy at first but then they started flaking and looking extremely chalky
Kandiss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such great coverage and illuminates brilliantly. I was and still am very impressed! It isn't too thick or too cakey which is wonderful.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this color and I really like it. It's shimmery but not overpowering great to use alone or as a base for another color.
Jamie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these sticks, they make eyeshadow super simple. They go on super smooth and the colors are beautiful.
Alisha C.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chubby stick by Clinique ! The color is smooth going on and the coverage is amazing!
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these sticks. They conceal my eyes and work beautifully I can't get enough of them
Chelsea B.
Trussville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these easy shadow sticks! They go on smoothly and last all day with no creasing.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
he usado toda mi vida clinique,. es. una excelente marca ck una gran trayectoria llena de éxitos, este producto me ayuda a crear bellos maquillajes casi todos los días, es duradero, fácil de llevar y accesible. me encanta