BY CLINIQUE

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. see more...

Lindsay G.
I have this in the strawberry-something (?) shade and it’s very pretty and wearable. On days where I want some color without pulling out the drying lipstick or the going-out colors, I reach for this. It’s moisturizing, too, which is really nice. I have 2 sample sizes but they’ll last me a long time.
Madison M.
Fort Collins , CO
These things are amazing! I love how they feel on the lips and the colors are really nice. I have Purchased them before and forgot how much I liked them until I got a new one recently. It looks more natural than a lipstick and I love wearing it for an everyday look just to pull everything together. Makes me look like I put in more effort than I did!
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
I love the abundance and beauty of colors clinique offers, and they go on just as rich. However, they need some help from other products in order to last the day, which I don't like quite as much. They don't dry quite as much as full lipstick, which means no food or drink for a little while
rachel c.
The color of his product is good and pigmented and can be used on the cheeks for a pop of color. Though you can’t really get a good application because the stick can get dull. And the price is ok but could be better for just a stick of color
Beth S.
Tucson
This is my favorite color that Clinique makes and really looks good with every skin tone. It’s easy to apply but works best with a lip liner if you want a bolder look. Awesome product to stash in your purse and apply on the go
Jeannie L.
These are easy to use and travel friendly. I’ve only used two shades from the range: the purple and pink one. They’re sheer and glossy. I’m not a fan of lip gloss so when I want my lips to look shiny, I reach for this sticks.
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
I love these. They are my holy grail lip product. I keep one in my bag at all times!! They’re so natural and hydrating, and look absolutely beautiful. I usually get mine at Ulta or Sephora, and there’s so many shades to choose from!!
Kristina F.
Mount Holly
Feels great and easy to apply. The color payoff is minimal and there is little lasting power. Great color selection, and it feels more like a balm than a lipstick. This product is moisturizing and feels healthy on your lips.
Amy X.
I love my Clinique Chubby Sticks! They apply well (might be harder than you like in winter), and the color is soft and natural (unless Intense line). They do melt in the car on hot days, beware. I love these, despite the prices! Always get them during GWP events, free is free amiright.
Jessica B.
Wilmington
Clinique is only getting a three star for their chubby sticks. I wanted to enjoy it more than I did, but it just not a favorite for me. The color seemed like a crayon color and it bled really bad. It’s honestly something I may return.