BY CLINIQUE

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. see more...

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these so much and everytime my friend are around they magically disappear. It's safe to say they love them as well. They are creamy and they give a subtle tint. I wouldn't say they're extremely pigmented but they are perfect for beach days all around summer days. These are also great for those no makeup makeup looks. They are creamy and moisturizing." in 21 reviews
  • "I love these so much and everytime my friend are around they magically disappear. It's safe to say they love them as well. They are creamy and they give a subtle tint. I wouldn't say they're extremely pigmented but they are perfect for beach days all around summer days. These are also great for those no makeup makeup looks. They are creamy and moisturizing." in 10 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the chubby sticks from Clinique. The design is great and they offer a good variety of colors!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love these so much and everytime my friend are around they magically disappear. It's safe to say they love them as well. They are creamy and they give a subtle tint. I wouldn't say they're extremely pigmented but they are perfect for beach days all around summer days. These are also great for those no makeup makeup looks. They are creamy and moisturizing." in 3 reviews
Elena R.
Springfield, NJ
I got this in the shade “woppin’ watermelon” because I heard so much about it, and I love it! The color is such a pretty natural pink, I thought it would be too bright but it looks really natural with a pretty sheen. I wish the formula was a little thinner, but I only have to apply during breaks and not all the time so it is pretty moisturizing. The price is decent compared to other brands. I’d definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Lindsay G.
I have this in the strawberry-something (?) shade and it’s very pretty and wearable. On days where I want some color without pulling out the drying lipstick or the going-out colors, I reach for this. It’s moisturizing, too, which is really nice. I have 2 sample sizes but they’ll last me a long time.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in super strawberry feels amazing on my lips!  The product glides on easily, doesn't feel sticky, and leaves a slight pinkish hue on my lips.  I would describe this product as in between a chapstick and a lipstick, moisturizing with color!
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
I love the abundance and beauty of colors clinique offers, and they go on just as rich. However, they need some help from other products in order to last the day, which I don't like quite as much. They don't dry quite as much as full lipstick, which means no food or drink for a little while
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite color that Clinique makes and really looks good with every skin tone. It’s easy to apply but works best with a lip liner if you want a bolder look. Awesome product to stash in your purse and apply on the go
Jeannie L.
These are easy to use and travel friendly. I’ve only used two shades from the range: the purple and pink one. They’re sheer and glossy. I’m not a fan of lip gloss so when I want my lips to look shiny, I reach for this sticks.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Feels great and easy to apply. The color payoff is minimal and there is little lasting power. Great color selection, and it feels more like a balm than a lipstick. This product is moisturizing and feels healthy on your lips.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Ok these are fun and moisturizing. I believe these are a true staple. Nice and creamy. I also love the different coverages from sheer to impact color. Definitely would buy again and recommend at least to go try.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
I like the product because it goes on smoothly and feels soft. I wish the color lasted a bit longer, but overall it’s a nice product. (Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm)
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
I was not use to putting on lipstick in this crayon form at first but it wasn't that bad. The color was nice and lasted a while. It was easy to use and might be easier to apply for some people.