BY CLINIQUE

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. see more...

Kate C.
Kate C.
Portsmouth
The chubby stick lip glosses by Clinique are a must have! They are amazing! The colors are all so pretty and have such a soft finish. They all feel so great on and leave your lips feeling moisturized even after you take it off. The colors last for hours and stay looking great the whole time. Plus they are so cute! I love how easy they are to apply and they kind of feel like a crayon to hold. I definitely recommend getting these in a couple colors, the range of colors is great and there is a color for absolutely every occasion.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Westerville
I used to use this as a daily lip color/ balm every morning. They are pretty sheer and can have quite a natural look to them. They do moisturize though, hints why I made this my daily lip product. The only downside is you are paying for a hugh end brand so it isn't going to the the cheapest thing, But if you are looking for a healthy natural look, this does the job.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I love these so much and everytime my friend are around they magically disappear. It's safe to say they love them as well. They are creamy and they give a subtle tint. I wouldn't say they're extremely pigmented but they are perfect for beach days all around summer days. These are also great for those no makeup makeup looks. They are creamy and moisturizing.
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
So pretty!! This really is a balm. The actual color is a sheer version than shown on the packaging. I love lip gloss, yet I need to wear more chapstick so this is good for in between. I am a first time user, and these are pretty if you are dressed up or dressed down. I love Clinique as well! Bought three of theses and all shades are gorgeous!!
Anya F.
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a great product for everyday wear.  I think it moisturizes without getting goopy.  The colors are a bit deceiving, so I really suggest trying them out before you buy.  I use this for on-the-go color, without long lasting effects.  It is a bit overpriced, but nice for an office look.
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Great price point for an easy to use lip color- perfect to throw in your purse. I enjoy how moisturizing the formula is without losing the bright color you get when you first apply. The only downside is it isn't the longest lasting- a typical trade-off when you want a moisturizing lip tint.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Morrilton, AR
Can't go wrong with a chubby stick. I tend to grab a chubby stick when I'm going to be out for just a little while, going to the store or something that doesn't require a lip stain. I have several colors and haven't been disappointed yet. It's definitely a reapply type lipstick though.
🦄Leslie D.
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs
They have a Burgundy lip balm that is bomb! It is a moisturizing balm with a perfect tint to it. The packaging is great, you can store it everywhere and it does not get messy for me. I received it as a sample with my Sephora Play Box and I plan to purchase when I run out of it.
Mari D.
Mari D.
I have had chubby sticks for year and I LOVE THEM. They're moisturizing and long-lasting. I think they're kind of pricy but it comes with the brand. I purchase mine at various department stores (Macys, Nordstrom, etc.) - I love the tint, you can make it as light or dark as you would like!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the strawberry color on my lips for everyday wear. It's pretty close to my natural lip color but just a bit darker and brighter. This is the first lipstick I've used everyday. It's a good starting point to incorporating lipstick into your makeup routine