33 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #45 in Lipstick

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?25 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?14 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply? What's th...3 Answers
Julia A.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this for a few years now in Whole Lotta Honey and Chunky Cherry, and I LOVE it. This is a holy grail product for me. Which I didn't realize at first, until trying lots of other products (I bought this when I was first starting to use makeup). This is incredibly moisturizing, easy to apply (even without a mirror), adds very natural and subtle color and shine, and the packaging is so convenient. These two colors aren't sparkly. Chunky Cherry is bright and pink, it gives a rosy color that I like in the spring and summer. Whole Lotta Honey is my absolute, can't-live-without-it color, though. It's so natural (I have light olive skin and fairly pigmented lips, but I think this color is pretty universally flattering for light-to-medium skin tones), so comfortable to wear, and just looks and feels downright perfect. I haven't found another product that gives me the same look and feel, so I think the chubby sticks are worth the price! I am down to the last of my Whole Lotta Honey, and I will absolutely repurchase it. This is my everyday go-to lip product. This isn't a long-lasting product (but it also doesn't claim to be, so it doesn't lose points in my book), but I do find that it lasts decently well, and fades in a nice and natural, non-patchy way.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
He tenido esto durante unos años en Whole Lotta Miel y Chunky cereza, y lo amo. Este es un producto Santo Grial para mí. Lo cual no me di cuenta al principio, hasta intentar un montón de otros productos (Compré esto cuando yo estaba empezando primero en utilizar el maquillaje). Esto es muy hidratante, fácil de aplicar (incluso sin un espejo), añade color muy natural y sutil y brillo, y el envase es muy práctico. Estos dos colores no son brillantes. Chunky cereza es brillante y de color rosa, que le da un color rosado que me gusta en la primavera y el verano. Whole Lotta La miel es mi absoluta, no puede-vivir-sin-it de colores, sin embargo. Es tan natural (Tengo la piel y los labios de oliva ligero bastante pigmentados, pero creo que este color es bastante universalmente halagador para los tonos de piel de luz-a-medio), por lo cómodo de llevar, y sólo se ve y se siente completamente perfecto. No he encontrado otro producto que me da el mismo aspecto y la sensación, así que creo que los palos regordetas son vale la pena el precio!
Lau A.
Lau A.
Hey guys! My name is Lau and I tried #Clinique's famous Chubby Stick: moisturizing lip colour balm 07 Super Strawberry. I love the feel of the tinted balm, it has a great glide and it truly is moisturizing! Your lips will feel great and has a great lip gloss like shine! The color of the 07 is not that bright and bold, it is quite subtle. As it is known Clinique is great, but the Chubby stick doesn't get a complete 5\5. This "Chubby" Stick has it's ups and it's down. Only lasting an hour or so, re-application is a must, and that is it's only down side. But, if you love Clinique and you're looking for a great quality product (high end chapstick), Clinique is the way to go. You win some you lose some. In this case I wish it was more long lasting, but on the other hand it would be a high end tinted moisturizing lip balm you'd be purchasing, it's totally your call. I might try other colors simply because I love the feel and I love Clinique. Give it a try and see what you think!
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I really like the little Clinique chubby sticks I have whopping watermelon and the nude color the Wop and watermelon goes out really quick at Clinique so I have about like 5 of them at 10 to buy them off whenever I see them because it's a popular color and they always have it like on backorder when I go in I don't know if I'm going in at the wrong time or what but I went in the last time and she was like I have 3 of them and the time before I bought two and you know I just like it so much and that color and it's hard for me to find a color that I look good in it is a light pink but it's like a bright light pink not overbearing but natural-looking it's very pretty
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
17.00 lip balm(?) Sadly ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I have to say I am all about saving money, and finding good dupes but these chubby sticks give incredible wear with adding in an awesome moisturizer. I've tried everything from Elf to Stila and this by far is my all time must have. The stick doesn't require any sharpener just twist up. The ONLY down side is in finding the cap likes to slip off. I'm a nurse so this is a problem, I toss these in my pocket but when I go to reach for it I usually end up with a lot more product on my hands and inside pocket :/ aside from that these are absolutely perfect.
Lara D.
Lara D.
This balm is my go-to when I need a moisturizing hint of color. Is has a semi-sheer application and gives my lips a healthy, flushed look. I'll even use it traveling or carry in my purse and use it on my cheeks too when they need a little lift. The pencil format makes it precise to apply. Keep in mind, this is a color balm, so it doesn't have the same lasting power as a lipstick but is great for everyday use. I knocked it down a start because I feel the price tag is slightly steep for a balm, but that being said, I do own three shades (a light pink, bright pink, and coral) so would recommend it.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
I love this! I'm not typically a lip color girl but ever since I bought this I have used it almost daily! It's moist but not so wet that your hair will get caught in it. (Similar to regular 'ol chapstick) but smoothr! Also, the color will fade away nicely until you reapply which is awesome if you're somebody who doesn't want that odd ring/hot mess look from lip color that doesn't stay. I love that it lasts about 4 hours looking fresh. It's a perfect day look to have without looking like you are trying too hard. Will definitely buy again and probably more colors, too!
April Y.
April Y.
I'm obsessed with these chubby sticks. For someone who can't really wear lipstick responsibly (it inevitably ends up all over my face if I eat or drink anything), I really appreciate these because they're basically like tinted chapsticks. This is not to say that the color isn't apparen't for the darker shades; the color is still opaque. It just rubs off of your skin easier than lipstick; and they're such great moisturizers! Totally recommend. (Neutrogena makes a knock-off product too if you don't want to pay this much, although I think it's totally worth the price!)
yelisa p.
yelisa p.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This tinted lip balm gives just enough color for a fresh, no-makeup look. It's not as moisturizing as some of the other balms I use, so if you have very dry lips this probably won't work for you. This product goes on smooth and doesn't have any weird smell or taste.

The color fades very quickly for me, so it does require frequent touch-up. For longer-lasting color, I sometimes use a lip pencil as a base coat, then finish with this balm. But truly, this is not a product for a high-fashion look; it's a nice touch of color for a casual, minimal makeup day.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Review for: Grandest Grape
I have this and I really love it. Its so so moisturizing and so easy to apply. I feel like this also lasts forever. Its so easy to grab on your way out of the house and put on your lips and the pointed tip allows you to do it fast with ease and make it look like you are almost wearing lip liner. This is a gorgeous color that is dark but so easy to apply because of how moisturizing it is and if you mess up its easy to wipe away or smudge to make it look perfect. I would buy it again but I wont have to because this lasts forever!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?