BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Moisturizing

Tempt lips with a soft cushion of colour that's not quite sheer, not quite opaque-just the perfect happy medium. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips.
  • For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour.
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Ozokerite , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Tocopherol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

• I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all...3 Answers
  • Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm I do...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "Love these, i always keep a few in my bag. Really moisturizing and good pigmentation. This trio is also a great value." in 81 reviews
  • "Amazing This is the best lipstick product I have used so far. It moisturise my lips so well recommended for dry lips. And the colours suit very well and it doesn't run out. It's a really awesome product." in 41 reviews
Esther K.
Cypress
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
I LOOOOVE the intense chubby sticks. They're so pigmented and moisturizing. Honestly, they're in between a lipstick and a lip balm, and I love how creamy they are. They are pretty long lasting, every once in  a while, you do have to reapply, but its no big deal. I use the color curviest caramel and it is my everyday lipstick, and I consider it the perfect nude. I would definitely repurchase.
chrissy t.
Carmel
I received this as a free sample gift two years ago and used it all up. I haven’t had the chance to buy the Clinique version but I’ve tried others and it’s not the same. The Clinique lipstick is like a chapstick with color so it keeps your lips moist. I love it and I def recommend it over any other copycats!
Deborah J.
The price is really the only thing preventing me from giving 5 ☆'s. It stays put, it's matte and you may have to only reapply it for a 2nd time after you eat a meat. These are matte colors and not glossy or goopy. If you have the extra cash, look into getting one. The tube does last quite some time.
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
To begin with I love Clinique chubby sticks... that been told... I love the intense version of it it’s not quite sheer, not quite opaque, just the perfect in between.
It’s a perfect option for every day. It moisturizes, cover the lips perfectly and OMG!! beautiful natural shades.

This lippy is always with me, looks great with it without make up.
And to be honest, I use is as a blush as well... believe me you will fall in love with it

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ❤️
Laura E.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product soooooo much. All of the colors are beautiful and look good on everyone. It offers bold color payoff, but is super smooth and easy to blend out for a loved in look. Lasts forever, but easy to retouch. Best of all, it does not dry out my lips! The smoothest lip crayon I’ve tried yet.
Jan a.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
My lips are always super dry, this is one of the only products that truly moisturized my lips with out having any side effects.
Brand have options in colors, so naturally I try all the shades lol into I found the right one for me. You can also try the colors in Ulta or Sephora. Price well I waited for a deal and got it.
Serena N.
Germantown, MD
Love these as quick and moisturizing lip sticks! The packaging is pretty and it very easy to use. There is a lot of product with each stick, so it worth the price. The Mightiest Marschino color is very pigmented and bright and the Roomiest Rose color is perfect nude-pink for every day wear. Gives a nice glossy sheen. Does smear a little, but not a deal breaker.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE the chubby sticks from Clinique! I love how hydrating they are, and that they stay in place. They feel great on the lips and they fade gracefully so you don't look crazy if you eat something. Clinique was one of the first brands I ever tried makeup wise and they are so close to my heart ❤️
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This product goes on super smooth and is very pigmented. I think the shade is pretty. I don’t use it often it’s just not my shade, but the way it is very nice feeling on the lips. It’s not super heavy or sticky in any way.
Kaylijah D.
Moorhead
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
Very moisturizing but doesn’t last the longest. I would recommend for some who likes a natural makeup look not full glam. Good thing is, price is affordable for a high end brand.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm I don't like a lot of colour on my lips, is this product something I should try?
Amber A.
I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all day without reapplication. Would you recommend this product?

Amazon