BY CLINIQUE

A tinted lip balm to protect the well-being of your lips Hydrating to keep lips moist & dewy Blended with mango & shea butters Offers a comfortably soft & smooth sensation Wraps lips with a wash of soft cushion color Available with 8 bright shades

• I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all...3 Answers
  • Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Bal...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "Love these, i always keep a few in my bag. Really moisturizing and good pigmentation. This trio is also a great value." in 81 reviews
  • "Amazing This is the best lipstick product I have used so far. It moisturise my lips so well recommended for dry lips. And the colours suit very well and it doesn't run out. It's a really awesome product." in 28 reviews
Gabriela N.
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
To begin with I love Clinique chubby sticks... that been told... I love the intense version of it it’s not quite sheer, not quite opaque, just the perfect in between.
It’s a perfect option for every day. It moisturizes, cover the lips perfectly and OMG!! beautiful natural shades.

This lippy is always with me, looks great with it without make up.
And to be honest, I use is as a blush as well... believe me you will fall in love with it

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ❤️
Esther K.
Cypress
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
I LOOOOVE the intense chubby sticks. They're so pigmented and moisturizing. Honestly, they're in between a lipstick and a lip balm, and I love how creamy they are. They are pretty long lasting, every once in  a while, you do have to reapply, but its no big deal. I use the color curviest caramel and it is my everyday lipstick, and I consider it the perfect nude. I would definitely repurchase.
Jan G.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
My lips are always super dry, this is one of the only products that truly moisturized my lips with out having any side effects.
Brand have options in colors, so naturally I try all the shades lol into I found the right one for me. You can also try the colors in Ulta or Sephora. Price well I waited for a deal and got it.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
This has a great pigment and leaves my lips feeling soft. The color lasts a couple of hours. It does start to fade if I eat or drink and it does transfer if I kiss my kids. Overall t is a nice lip color product, but I don’t feel it is worth paying full price for (I received this item as a free gift when I purchased something else).
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE the chubby sticks from Clinique! I love how hydrating they are, and that they stay in place. They feel great on the lips and they fade gracefully so you don't look crazy if you eat something. Clinique was one of the first brands I ever tried makeup wise and they are so close to my heart ❤️
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - 03 Mightiest Maraschino - Duo Pack (0.04 oz X 2 = 0.08 oz / 2.4 g) more...
This product goes on super smooth and is very pigmented. I think the shade is pretty. I don’t use it often it’s just not my shade, but the way it is very nice feeling on the lips. It’s not super heavy or sticky in any way.
Nichole F.
Euless, TX
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I’ve got a million of these floating around because I reach for them all the time. There’s one inn my purse, there’s one at work, and there are two in my makeup drawer. A great hint of color that’s moisturizing. My mom who hardly wears makeup is now addicted to these too!
Sonya B.
slippery rock, PA
This product is wonderful. When you apply it to your lips . it goes on really well. It added moisture to my lips
My lips didn't feel dry. The color lasted a while
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
A bit of colour, a hefty helping of moisture. These sheers bloom on contact to bring out your lips' natural tone. The colour is different for everyone. Very convenient and moisturizing. Love the translucent color and gloss.
emmakate m.
Review for: Other more...
Love this lipstick! The pigment is great and the formula feels nice on the lips. I like the sleek look of the packaging. This was my first chubby stick ever, and it didn’t disappoint. Would definitely buy again.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AK
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm I don't like a lot of colour on my lips, is this product something I should try?
Amber A.
I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all day without reapplication. Would you recommend this product?