BY CLINIQUE

A tinted lip balm to protect the well-being of your lips Hydrating to keep lips moist & dewy Blended with mango & shea butters Offers a comfortably soft & smooth sensation Wraps lips with a wash of soft cushion color Available with 8 bright shades

• I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all day wit...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
Roshni S.
Tulsa
I love the size of these lipsticks! They’re so thick that it takes only a few swipes to cover my lips. The biggest downside to this product is how quickly the color fades. I have to apply it many times throughout the day, but I don’t mind that too much because the colors are so beautiful. Also, it’s moisturizing!
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - 03 Mightiest Maraschino - Duo Pack (0.04 oz X 2 = 0.08 oz / 2.4 g) more...
This product goes on super smooth and is very pigmented. I think the shade is pretty. I don’t use it often it’s just not my shade, but the way it is very nice feeling on the lips. It’s not super heavy or sticky in any way.
emmakate m.
Review for: Other more...
Love this lipstick! The pigment is great and the formula feels nice on the lips. I like the sleek look of the packaging. This was my first chubby stick ever, and it didn’t disappoint. Would definitely buy again.
Marissa R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this product! It is great to grab when I’m running out the door because it applies so easily and doesn’t require precision to look beautiful. It gives off a very natural “your lips but better” feeling and it’s also super hydrating. Overall this is one of my favorite lipsticks, I always see myself coming back to it.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
Review for: Other more...
I have this in curviest caramel, and I really like it. The color is fantastic and surprisingly suits my skin very well. The color is sorta matte, but is very comfortable.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: Lot of 2 Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Travel Size more...
These feel pretty hydrating on the skin. And the color is pretty too but the only problem is that they don't last on the lips and also the tubes just seem to go dry after a certain amount of time
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE the chubby sticks from Clinique! I love how hydrating they are, and that they stay in place. They feel great on the lips and they fade gracefully so you don't look crazy if you eat something. Clinique was one of the first brands I ever tried makeup wise and they are so close to my heart ❤️
hannah J.
Chubby sticks are so great! The colors isn’t too intense and they are so moisturizing on your lips! Love them and highly recommend, especially is you like a satin finish and a tinted balm.
Nichole F.
Euless, TX
Review for: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - No. 7 Broadest Berry - 3g/0.1oz more...
I’ve got a million of these floating around because I reach for them all the time. There’s one inn my purse, there’s one at work, and there are two in my makeup drawer. A great hint of color that’s moisturizing. My mom who hardly wears makeup is now addicted to these too!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm I don't like a lot of colour on my lips, is this product something I should try?
Amber A.
I have been looking for the best lip stick that stays all day without reapplication. Would you recommend this product?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?