BY CLINIQUE

A bit of colour, a hefty helping of moisture. These sheers bloom on contact to bring out your lips' natural tone. The colour is different for everyone.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill with natural-looking colour
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 27 (Ci 45410) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

• How does the purple look? Whats the best eyeshadow to mat...2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new lip color! What do you suggest...3 Answers
  • How do you pick what color? Do they look about the same i...2 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love love love this color and product. It's moisturizing and literally the perfect color. If you want a bright bold shade this is not the right product. But it's soft and feminine and I get complimented on it often." in 60 reviews
  • "These are so easy to go on and with the baby tint it's just the right amount of color added!" in 46 reviews
  • "I have always had trouble with lipstick because my lips are so dry that an hour into my day you lips look horrible. This product is now the only lip product I wear. I love that it goes on light but the color is becomes brighter and more intense after application. I also notice that it stays on all day. I mean allllllll day. After eating, drinking, everything my lips are still pink. It doesn't make my lips cracked and dry. I got my sisters into the chubby sticks and I don't think any of us will use anything else! It is a little pricey but I think because of the quality and that the product lasts a long time, I think it's worth it." in 11 reviews
  • "Leaves my lips soft and kissable." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful formula that keeps my lips moisturized and soft while having great staying power" in 1 review
Ann H.
Foristell
Review for: Budding Blossom more...
I purchased the baby moisturizing color sticks, so that I could try one and give away the others as stocking gifts. I found the colors were cute and it did moisturizer my lips. However, I needed to keep applying my lip color frequently, because it would wear off on everything my lips touched, including my tongue. I’m one of those girls, who licks, her lips sometimes;)..lol.. thus, I must reapply my lipstick, often. I didn’t find the color stick sticky, which was refreshing. I do recommend this product. I found it to be a little over priced, unfortunately.
Emily S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Coming up Rosy more...
This is a great lip color. I would recommend this as a beauty staple for anyone 13+. I love how moisturizing the formula is, and how natural the color looks. When I wear this, I never look to overdone or like I tried to hard. I love to throw this on when my lips are a little dry on the workday, or on a weekend day.
Nia S.
Durham
This product is amazing. It is affordable, it is available at Macy’s and other retailers. The tint is also great! I apply this every morning and it last until around noom. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Arys M.
Kissimmee, FL
Really nice color range and super cool formula. It provides sheer color but it’s also buildable depending on how many layer you apply. Only con is that it leaves a weird chemical smell on your lips after a couple of hours.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
The product works great. Great for on the go last minute lip care. It last well. Application of is really easy and simple anyone could do it. The price of it you can’t beat for the product. I will definitely use again.
Christina S.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this tinted lip balm! It is my everyday color that I wear to even out my makeup look. It is subtle color but that’s what I love about it. Lasts about 4 hours before I re apply and is very easy to use.
emmakate m.
Love this product! The concept is very cool, and I love the formula. The tint is a lot more intense than I expected, which isn’t a bad thing in my opinion. It feels very lightweight on the lips, and lasts for several hours.
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Budding Blossom more...
I’m obsessed with this lippy, it’s an amazing!
The tint gives your lips a natural tone that looks different on everyone, creamy, light weight, super moisturizer and the tint stays all day.
Definitely a good buy!!
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
love this so much. has the colors I love and would buy again if the price was reasonable. I love the products bc they work Crayola™ for Clinique Chubby Stick™ For Lips . it goes on smooth and lasts for hours
brianne t.
Bradenton, FL
These are amazing! So light on your lips feels like nothing is there. It lasts all day, the only thing that fades is the shine if you eat or drink something. There is a tint in it that gives you long lasting color but not too dramatic if you want to go for a simple look. Definitely worth your money.
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour stay for long
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
Ive been looking for a new lip color! What do you suggest? Whats your favorite?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
How does the purple look? Whats the best eyeshadow to match with?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
How do you pick what color? Do they look about the same in as they do on the tube? Thanks!
Navpriya S.