Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Set uploaded by Jetta C.Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Set uploaded by Amidala C.

BY CLINIQUE

A lip balm trio that instantly bring out the lips' natural tone. From a soft violet to a pretty pink, these three lip sheers glide on a wash of color to bring out the lips' natural hue. They're infused with shea butter and jojoba oil to pamper and bring comfort to lips. This set contains: - 3 x 0.04 oz Baby, Baby, Baby Chubby Stick Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Budding Blossom, Coming Up Rosy, Flowering Freesia

Kayla P.
These chubby sticks are great for when you want a pop of color but you dont want to wear a lipstick or gloss. They are light weight and moisturizing. They are a little pricey for what they are but Clinique is worth every penny you spend on them. I would one hundred percent recommend these!!
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
This tint is an amazing moisturizing color goes on clear slowly turns to a great tint of budding blossom... it was easy to apply and stays on throughout the day I would totally recommend it to others especially if you're looking for a light color
Alexi G.
Memphis, TN
Wasn't too sticky and didn't dry out my lips! Sometimes had to reapply, but I had eaten so that is to be expected! Super easy to use! Bought it at the Clinique counter at a Dillard's! Would absolutely recommend!
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
I currently own this product in the red shade! The color is fairly long lasting, but since I prefer a matte lip, I don't wear it much. It can be somewhat difficult to apply due to the streakiness of it, but the color payoff is great!
Sylvia T.
Loved the formula and the colour was vibrant and fun! The size of the product was small, thus it was pocket-friendly.
I would definately recommend if you're looking for colour and moisture for your lips!!!
Nur A.
The colors in this set are so pigmented and soft, I love them! They work well on pretty much every skin tone! I hope they keep the kit in stock!
Holly B.
Drexel Hill, PA
I don't like anything heavy on my lips. This has the right amount of color for me. I just wish the colors lasted longer.
Anushree P.
Love these colors as they look like lipstick but the shade is little lighter.
Amidala C.
very moisturizing and soft feeling on lips. nice colored tint, but unfortunately not long lasting. also it has kind of a sticky texture similar to gloss.
Ketsia M.
This is one of the best lip balms I have used. My lips dry easily and after using the Clinique lib balm my lips feel super moisturised.
Gabby M.
How does the purple look? Whats the best eyeshadow to match with?