4 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A bit of colour, a hefty helping of moisture. These sheers bloom on contact to bring out your lips' natural tone. The colour is different for everyone.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new lip color! What do you suggest? Whats yo...2 Answers
  • How do you pick what color? Do they look about the same in as they ...1 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "These are so easy to go on and with the baby tint it's just the right amount of color added!" in 1 review
  • "Last long and doesn't look cracked like some lip sticks." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my lips soft and kissable." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful formula that keeps my lips moisturized and soft while having great staying power" in 1 review
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
These are a lighter-tint version of the original chubby stick, and I like them quite a bit! I use these on days when I'm wearing a heavy eye look. My lips are naturally very pigmented, so a product like this offers the slightest bit of color in order to even out the color, letting my eyeshadow steal the show. I do wish that these were a bit more moisturizing, but other than that, it applies well and wears well.
Grace
Grace
This is a nice lip tint, but a little pricey for what you get. I bought it online at Sephora and from the picture, I assumed that the whole tube would have product in it, but the product only goes halfway down. It's a nice tinted lip balm, but I would save your money and go for a drugstore product on this one.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Review for: Budding Blossom
A friend got me this for Christmas one year and I had never tried these lip balms before. Once I tried it on I fell in love. It has no weird or unnatural scents and it goes on with a lot more pigment than I would think that it would. Very moisturizing and I would definitely buy more. I love Clinique!
Christine D.
Christine D.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love Clinique's Chubby Sticks and purchased one of the baby tints in Budding Blossom because I wanted a very lightly colored balm for applying before bed. It turned out not to be light at all, and in fact stains the lips bright pink. Not necessarily a bad product, just not what I was expecting.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Clinique chubby sticks are awesome. They provide a lot of color while keeping your lips moisturized which can be very annoying. They are comprably priced and are a great value becuase they last so long. I love the size of the lipstick is great to throw in your purse without getting lost!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Budding Blossom
It gives that "looks like I'm wearing natural makeup" look but it still looks good plus it moisturizes my lips. It's a win win if you like getting a hint of color with your lip balm and even though it's a bit pricey, the tube has lasted me well over a year of consistent use.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
The Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tints give amazing shine to your lips. I carry one in my purse and travel bag for when my lips need a little moisture and shine after a day at the beach or swimming. These long lasting sticks are awesome and I would definitely buy more.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
I've used these for years as hand me downs from my mom. she gets them in those little sample kits all the time, so naturally sometimes she has a few too many and gives them to me. I really love them because they are super moisturizing and provide a nice wash of color
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
I love using these cubby sticks during the summer. They are so easy to apply and the look is so effortless. They can be used in formal and casual events. They moisturize your lips and are so lightweight. I will always have at least one of these in my makeup cabinet.
Jeni K.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
Review for: Budding Blossom
I love this, the color is the perfect shade with my fair skin! I always have it on me for quick touch ups when you want a little color but don't have a mirror. It's sheer enough that I can put some on without worrying that it might bleed outside my lip line.
Neha R.
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour stay for long
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
Ive been looking for a new lip color! What do you suggest? Whats your favorite?
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
How do you pick what color? Do they look about the same in as they do on the tube? Thanks!