BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Chubby Sampler Gift Set. For the Chubby Stick lover in your life a complete look with four Chubby Stick favourites. Eyes get a sheer wash of creamy colour that just slips on. Lashes go from fine and faint to bodacious and bold with Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. Finish the look with glowing cheeks and vibrant lips- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Chunky Cherry, 0.04 oz. / 1.2g- Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Lots O` Latte, 0.06 oz. / 1.7g- Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Amp d Up Apple, 0.13 oz. / 3.6g- Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet, 0.14 oz. / 4ml, All skin types see more...

• How long do these really last are they gonna last a few hours or ...1 Answers
  • This looks really good! How much is it? 1 Answers
  • How is the last on these chubby sticks are they transfer proof?1 Answers
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
They have a lot of great pigmentation. They are easy to use and hold. I have brown eyes so it works wonders. But, this would also be great on every eye color. It can be a little pricey, depending on your budget.
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Anniston, AL
Love these colors and smooth application. Received from a friend as a gift, but it just made me wanna go buy the full size version in all the colors
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Esos cosméticos son buenísimo,me encantan los recomiendo muchísimo.
Que esperas para probarlos?
Daranie P.
Daranie P.
I love this set so much! It allows you to try different products without spending much money. The great thing about this is that if you don't like a product in the set, then that's fine; just don't buy that product individually. If you do like a product in the set, then now you know that purchasing it will not be a waste! I highly recommend this set!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Minden
I bought this as my first thing when I started caring more about makeup again. I really like the eye stick and the lip balm. They both go on smooth, stay pretty well, and the colors are good for me. The mascara was a little dry, so I was not a huge fan. The cheek stick color was ok, and i may try eventually as a lip color, but I battle the redness in my cheeks all the time so I dont really wear blush.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I am a big fan of sampler sets. It gives me the opportunity to try multiple products that I've never tried. This little set was not a disappointment. All the lip products were non sticky and pretty hydrating. Definitely recommend
Amere G.
Amere G.
I love my Clinique sampler gift set. Its always nice to be able to try the variety of product before deciding to buy a full size one. Plus i love how it always come with a FREE adorable makeup pouch. Definitely a FAN!!!
Madie H.
Madie H.
I absolutely love this product! I received it as a free trial to see if I'd like the product before buying it and the first day I used it, I feel in love with everything about it! I love everything about it
krystal k.
krystal k.
This is one of my favorite Clinique sets I've ever gotten. Clinique is awesome make up and fabulous quality! LOVE LOVE the chubby sticks
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Love these sticks for a quick pop of color on my lips. They are super hydrating the only thing I wish is that they didn't transfer so much which led me to reapply a couple of times
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I would love to try these before buying I have very dry skin and have trouble finding the right products
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Melbourne
This looks really good! How much is it?
Adelina M.
Adelina M.
How is the last on these chubby sticks are they transfer proof?
Ash L.
Ash L.
How long do these really last are they gonna last a few hours or is it going to be touch ups all the time?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?