CLINIQUE Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss Portly Peach 0.13 oz/ 3.9 g uploaded by mrivas646 R.CLINIQUE Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss Portly Peach 0.13 oz/ 3.9 g uploaded by KIMBERLEY K.

BY CLINIQUE #16 in Lip Plumper

A liquid lip-plumping, moisture-rich gloss for ultimate shine. This light-reflecting, high-shine gloss enhances the appearance of lips, making them appear plump and smooth. It moisturizes, wears for hours, and it feels refreshing and cool upon application. This product is dermatologist- and allergen-tested. It's free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DPB (diputyl phthalate), camphor, fragrance, and toluene. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love Clinique's new plump & shines! A great non sticky beautiful shine that also gives you a plumper look with out a strong tingling sensation! " in 32 reviews
  • "I love these chubby sticks.. amazing on lips very long lasting. Comfortable and they have many shades to pick from.. affordable!!" in 22 reviews
  • "Love this coverage - it's just enough and not too glossy. I'm not crazy about the taste but it lasts longer than others which is a huge plus. Easy to apply - just be careful not to go overboard!! A little goes s long way." in 13 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano
These Clinique lip pencil are very moisturizing in the color payoff is fabulous. I keep these on hand and several colors. They're easy to use to shape your lips and fill in at the same time without a separate lip pencil. I usually pick mine up from Sephora. Ulta is now carrying Clinique also and I will pick them up there when they have 20% off for platinum members. These have been around quite a while and I think there's some of the first pencil lip colors on the market. Really a good formula.
Rebekah S.
Lake Charles
I have been using Clinique since I was 17 years old and now I am 35 and I love their makeup they're lip plumpers I find are amazing and extremely good valuable products that actually work and plump your lips very beautiful and bring out my natural colors along with what the color is I would recommend this to any girls I've recommended it to my sister my friends and a lot of my girlfriends on Facebook that actually sell expensive makeup
Charlee D.
Loveland
Formula is nice and creamy. I was able to move my lips, rub them together and it was comfortable. Not drying, did need some reapplication after eating but it stayed really nicely. I didn’t feel as though it gave me the plump I was looking for. Overall it’s a nice lip product but it worked more like a lip crayon or lipstick then a lip plumper for me.
Vanessa G.
Winton
Wears beautifully, the colors are lovely and most importantly for me - the applicator is a WIN. That may not seem like the final thing to judge a lip color on, but Clinique's formulas for lips have never let me down, whereas the application has on occasion. This one has the benefit of the chubby stick design & size, but the added benefit of a SECURE lid (the chubby sticks lack this), and a most of all, a perfectly CLEAN application with the pump placing the product onto the applicator.
it's also worth noting that the color is pretty much to your choosing - a little makes it sheer, and a lot makes it intense. Stays moist for a good long time and is 1-2-3 quick to re-apply. Love this product!!
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
I paid this with my own money
Breanna R.
I loved the CLINIQUE Chubby Plump & Shine gloss. Not only was it a great, vibrant color, but it made my thin lips look naturally full. I love the shine. It was easy to use, and didn’t feel goopy or sticky. Great for every day wear, and to rock to a wedding or night out. I would definitely use this product again!
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
I’m a Clinique fanatic from childhood when I’d watch my mom and her sisters get ready for family parties and put their powders and lipsticks on. Now my very favorite lip products come from Clinique, especially this plumper in the shade Peach. I hope to leave the same sort of fond memories for my own daughter.
Cyndi M.
Port st lucie
It is just the right splash of hydration,  keeps lips hydrated all day long,  lips feels smooth and condition. Love the way it feels and looks! I would recommend this to all my family and friends!  Really happy with this product.  Giving it a 5 star
Claire K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It was a really nice color and it stayed on for most of the day without having to reapply like 100 times. It kept the moisture in my lips as well and didn’t dry them out or crack them. The plumping side I guess worked but I couldn’t really tell to be honest.
Seandrae S.
I liked it i am just now starting to like lip stick or anything on my lips would love too try more lipsticks and lip gloss and plumpers is would also like samples i isually buy makeup at walmart but occasionally shop at different stores for makeup.
Karen M.
Greensboro
Like it but it could be smoother. I wish that It could be a little bit more creamierEasier to apply so It will give you a better lip-shape . To help you out line and fill in your lips much better. But over all I really do like it and I would buy it again