BY CLINIQUE

Big brush, big change. Oversized volumizing brush transforms lashes from fine and faint to bodacious and bold. Rich colour builds easily to the look you want. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips
  • Repeat to build. To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Water\Aqua\Eau , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Polyisobutene , Polyvinyl Acetate , Glyceryl Stearate , Paraffin , Silica , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Isostearic Acid , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Kaolin , Panthenol , Pantethine , Caprylyl Glycol , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Polyacrylate , Nylon-6 , Cholesterol , Simethicone , Ptfe , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090)]

• Thoughts on this mascara!? I'm looking for a good mascara...3 Answers
  • Does it lengthen your leshes or does it just give volume?3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it only make your lashes lo...4 Answers
Clinique Chubby Lash™ Fattening Mascara
  • "This has quickly become my favorite mascara, I like it better than Lancome Hypnose. Its amazing.... It thickens and lenghthens not clumpy at all" in 70 reviews
  • "Love love love this mascara. The brush does a great job of separating my lashes. The formula doesn't clump at all. Good all day coverage, too. This is becoming my favorite mascara!" in 19 reviews
  • "Just purchased mine today and I am absolutely in love. My lashes look so much fuller and thicker but do not give a clumpy look at all, and that is hard to achieve! Good job Clinique!" in 15 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! It really lengthens my lashes. It lasts all day too which is a plus! I've tried many different mascaras frcently, but this is definitely my favorite! It's affordable and long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again! " in 13 reviews
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
I got this in a GWP. I wouldn’t have normally thought to buy this (from Nordstrom.com), but it was the anniversary sale & Clinique GWP time so ok I got a mascara. I have a way of doing it that probably other people don’t do. I put this mascara on getting it built up to how I like it (dramatic, long lashes, thickened, holds curl) then I use e.l.f. Cosmetics Clear Brow & Lash Mascara as a top coat, then I curl my lashes. Yes I am a bad person & i curl my lashes w mascara on! But it works for me (ev1 has heard that one horror story). I have miles of curled lashes & the elf makes the mascara shiny & wet looking. My favorite mascara is BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara but the Clinique is worth using up. I would not buy this separately but it’s good for a GWP!
Valerie M.
Dexter, MI
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
I had a deluxe free sample of this mascara. It works pretty well for an every day mascara but didn’t wow me. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t smear, and looks pretty natural. I wouldn’t recommend because I have other favorites (roller lash!!)
Natasha w.
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
This mascara is not too pricey and makes my lashes look very full and thick. It clumps a little but I usually go in with another mascara after to separate the lashes more. The color is nice and makes my lashes long and full
HJ K.
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
I was really excited to try this product because I thought it would make my lashes look fuller and longer but it did not do that. Because the brush bristles are so small, lashes didn’t clump (which is good) but it took a while to put it on. And since my lashes are fairly straight I need mascara that would hold them curly and unfortunately when I used this mascara my lashes came straight down. It may be because I was going over my lashes a few times to get the product on there and that straightened it out or it may be the formula.
Kim G.
N Hollywood, CA
I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and it’s a cool mascara. Not one of my favorites , but it does the trick. I have tricky lashes to work with, so not every mascara works for me. But it’s worth giving a try.
Allison M.
Ayer
I received this item as a gift from my mother in law, otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever tried this awesome mascara. Clinique is usually too expensive for me unless I find clearance items. This mascara coats and thickens my lashes like no other. My lashes are thicker, longer, and incredibly soft. The wand separates and the formula is long lasting. I love this stuff, I hope my mother in law gets more samples soon!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
I really like Clinique products. But this particular mascara is too pricey for the quality, it flakes and provides no volume or curliness to my eyelashes. Not worth it.
Alyssa G.
Reading, PA
Review for: Jumbo Jet more...
I feel like Clinique sometimes gets forgotten about when it comes to mascara and I never thought of trying their mascaras until I got a free sample of Chubby Lash and fell in love with it. It is amazing for someone who needs a mix of length and volume and personally I think the wand is great for the lower lashes too!
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
💕So in love!! Now we all know the lash paradise is a great dupe for Toofaced better than sex mascara which I totally agree! But when I received a sample of this mascara this hands down is the perfect dupe for better than sex mascara! This product has no issues, no clumps, no flaking and no watery formula. So if your looking for that special dupe def. Check this out!!!
Amy L.
At first I went in with too much and I came out with spider lashes. Horrified with the realization, I wiped it off and tried again, but this time with less product. I find that if you build this up, it will look both nice and voluminous. Nonetheless, it couldn’t hold my stubborn straight lashes up for long.
Catherine M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the mascara very lengthening?
Amber K.
How well does this work? Does it only make your lashes look chubby, or does it also make them look longer?
Kelly H.
Thoughts on this mascara!? I'm looking for a good mascara that will lengthen/volumize and won't clump.
Katarina M.
Does it lengthen your leshes or does it just give volume?
Irene G.
El Paso, TX
Does it make ur lashes look fuller? I really want to try it out

Sephora