BY CLINIQUE

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Isodecyl Isononanoate , Kaolin , Polyethylene , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Squalane , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Ozokerite , Ceresin , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Oryzanol , Lauryl Pca , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Lecithin , Synthetic Beeswax , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Silica , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

chems c.
cite252 logt bt9 num177 Bekira Hamma Bouziane Constantine
It's pretty useful itw creamy somehow and The color matches perfectly i am literally in loooove with it
Monica S.
This is the perfect travel foundation. It isn't messy and easily fits in your purse. It is light/medium coverage but it is buildable. Perfect for touchups on the go.
Melissa Y.
Jacksonville
This stick at first I didn't really like but since I got used to it I'm loving it and I like the finished touches
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
I like this product, it blends well with my skin tone and I like its smooth texture. My cheekbones looks way better after using this product for sure, at least they visible lol. Good price and you'll probably be using it for a very long time.
💘Sana R.
1,008 reviews
Great foundation for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend them! Your skin stays flawless all day!!!!!
Macie M.
Review for: 15 Bountiful Beige more...
This stick is a must and anyone’s makeup bag , it is great to use on the go whenever you need a little touch up and is so creamy and smooth! I also love that you don’t need a whole lot to get great coverage that will last all day! Clinique is the best makeup !
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
Clinique did it again as always, so amazing! This was my first time using this product and I loved it! It is a bit higher in price but for what you are paying for gosh it’s beautiful! The packaging is sleek and it is long lasting overall hands down highly recommend this stick foundation to anyone who’s eyeing !
Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
member-8ae89dfa9
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
This product really helps with cover ups. Goes on so smooth natural colors to choose from
Loui$$a🧚🏻‍♂️ b.
basingstoke
My go to foundation, good for my skin type and feels natural/ light-weight, will definitely buy another one. I feel this stick runs out very quickly
Tsvetelina I.
Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What can you use this product as?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
where can i buy this product? i looked in all the stores nearby my house but i couldnt find it