BY CLINIQUE

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Isodecyl Isononanoate , Kaolin , Polyethylene , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Squalane , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Ozokerite , Ceresin , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Oryzanol , Lauryl Pca , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Lecithin , Synthetic Beeswax , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Silica , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

Ashley D.
Las Cruces
This foundation smoothly looks realistic as my skin color and isn't oily. It's easy to apply and mess free would definitely recommend to others to use this brand of foundation. It's affordable and found in stores near you and good deals aswell
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
I love this contour stick, I have tried a lot and my skin is very sensitive it has broke out with a lot of other contour sticks. I have been using this Clinique stick for a over a year. This and there translucent powder is what I always use!
Micala H.
Wilson, NC
This is an ok foundation stick it worked for a little and for the price it did its job the packaging was really nice and sleek but it made my skin look a little ashy
Courtney C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
Easy to blend and easy to match with skin tone. It is supposed to provide a matte finish, but it did not appear matte on my skin. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Samantha C.
Portland
I tried this out as a cream contour stick. The coverage is spotty and most of their pigment shades are too orange for my Asian olive skin tone. I wanted to love it because the price point is amazing but it’s not a product
For me.
Liz B.
I use this as my contour stick and have found that a powder bronzer is easier to blend. This formula is a little weird and does not blend easily. However, once you figure out the best method of blending, it really does look nice.
Wb P.
This foundation stick gives just the right about of coverage and looks very natural. There is a great selection of shades so everyone can easily find the correct color choice for them. It’s also a great price and last a longtime.
Britney y.
Groton, MA
I actually received this as a gift. I love the coverage & conceal it gives.
I have a lot of blemishes that are hard to cover and this did the trick! It’s a bit higher priced type of makeup than I’d normally buy but I do recommend it.
Macie M.
Review for: 15 Bountiful Beige more...
This stick is a must and anyone’s makeup bag , it is great to use on the go whenever you need a little touch up and is so creamy and smooth! I also love that you don’t need a whole lot to get great coverage that will last all day! Clinique is the best makeup !
Allyson S.
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation stick for on the go. The color is great and doesn’t leave my olive skin looking orange. However, it does become oily throughout the day and for me it requires powder. The coverage is medium.
Tsvetelina I.
Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What can you use this product as?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
where can i buy this product? i looked in all the stores nearby my house but i couldnt find it