BY CLINIQUE

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Isodecyl Isononanoate , Kaolin , Polyethylene , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Squalane , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Ozokerite , Ceresin , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Oryzanol , Lauryl Pca , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Lecithin , Synthetic Beeswax , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Silica , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

Emily B.
Dublin, OH
This is my everyday foundation favorite. As someone who until recently thought of clinique as "old lady makeup" I have had an eye opening experience learning to love the brand. I also uses to think stick foundation was just something my mom would wear that was to thick and heavy and fake looking...this product broke all those ideas for me. It is a sheer to medium coverage product that gives you a your skin but better finish. I love that you can still see my freckles and that I still look human but it covers my redness and uneven tones. When i finish the stick I will Def purchase again.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I like this foundation stick. I use it on light make up days. The colors they have are a little different. I got the lightest color (abundant alabaster), and it still wasn't light enough. This was weird to me since I have never had to get the lightest color in foundation. I am fair, but not the fairest. The coverage is light to medium and isn't super long lasting. The one thing that surprised me is that it works great for touch ups, even over powder! I thought it would have a weird texture because of the powder, but it didn't. It still looked great. I would recommend buying this.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Clinique's stick foundation is one of my favorites of any I've tried! As always, its totally fragrance-free. The formula is nice and creamy and glides easily on the skin. Very easy to blend and work into the skin. This foundation is medium coverage, without being too heavy. The stick form is great for storing, traveling and tossing into makeup bags. The actual stick is also big enough that you don't have to worry about the product breaking off and being unusable!!
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
I placed an order from the Clinique website a few weeks ago and it was obviously a perfect time, they sent 5 FREE items along with my order. We used this Chubby in the nude stick today and I was baffled by the coverage just a stick provided. Clean coverage, easy application and very easy to blend. My niece is begging me to order her one.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I am mainly giving this product three stars because the lightest color is too dark for me. I expect that in this day and age, make up brands know that there is such a huge variation in skin tones that they will carry something for most everyone. With that being said, I use a lot of Clinique products but they never have anything light enough for my skin as far as make up goes and it’s a huge disappointment. I wanted this color to work but it’s actually so dark on me that I can almost contour with it. Once it oxidizes, it’s even darker. The consistency is not one I would want to use all over my face anyways since it’s quite thick, but it would have been nice as a full coverage concealer.
Lauren M.
Midland City, AL
I’m absolutely obsessed with Clinique’s chubby sticks. It matches perfectly with my skin, and is super easy to apply. This is one of a few brands that gets repeat business from me because it’s perfect for my sensitive skin and comes at a great price point. I’ve yet to be disappointed by one of their products.
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I really love Clinique. I think they have a great line of great products. This product (along with their other products) is SUPER affordable and lasts me a long time. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that has trouble skin (acne, scarring, blemishes, etc). It doesn’t cause me to break out!
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
I can't say enough good things about this little chubby foundation stick. I carry it with me in my purse and its so convenient to reapply when I need to with just the warmth of my finger it seamlessly spreads evenly on skin. I have the golden shade and it looks very natural and poreless. At home I apply with a beauty blender on areas where there's discoloration and my under eyes. During the day I reapply as needed , its very creamy and easy to blend with other products.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
I keep this in my purse for those days I don't have time to sit down and do my makeup. It's great for those I don't have time; quick I need something on my face days. Very light to medium coverage and doesn't tug at the skin. The formula is comfortable but does need to be set.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Review for: 28 Curviest Clove, 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
I have never used this as a foundation but I love love love it for my contour! They have the most perfect shade arrangements and the product is so silky and blendible! It is really hard for me to replace the chubby stick I just wish you got a little more product.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Do I need to use a blending tool or brush to apply this? I just rubbed it in with my fingers but it didn't seem right
Caitlin M.
Really want to buy this product but how long does it last on the skin ? Xx
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long lasting??
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this full coverage? Ty in advance
beth E.
Castle Rock, CO
How difficult is it to blend this product?