Tsvetelina I.

Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
1 year, 9 months ago
No it does not smudge this is definitely a keeper
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
2 years ago
this product works better with dryer skin. if you go to any stage stores (bealls) a clinique employees can help you out more.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
2 years, 2 months ago
Perfeito ótima cobertura.super indico para todos . Gostaria de continuar usando e indicando
Kush K.
Kush K.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah. You need a primer and a setting powder. Laura mercier is good for either
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Aviemore
2 years, 2 months ago
My skin is oily and this just slid off my face. Might be okay with a primer, though!
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
Doesn't smudge but didn't really last through out the entire day.
Dejauh T.
Dejauh T.
El Cajon, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I use clinique 2 in 1 foundation because my t zone is oily but the rest of my face is dry and this stays on all day.my nose refuses to wear makeup but this stays on.I re omend going to the clinique counter in Macy's and asking to try it
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
This is creamier than most foundation, so it's not going to come off as easily. Are you setting your makeup with translucent powder? Try baking in the areas that come off first because of oil! That will help if you're not doing it already.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
2 years, 2 months ago
It transfers a lot, not good for oily skin
member-b4f981497
member-b4f981497
2 years, 2 months ago
I have a friend that gets it and she says it works pretty good it definitely covers up