Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I like this foundation stick. I use it on light make up days. The colors they have are a little different. I got the lightest color (abundant alabaster), and it still wasn't light enough. This was weird to me since I have never had to get the lightest color in foundation. I am fair, but not the fairest. The coverage is light to medium and isn't super long lasting. The one thing that surprised me is that it works great for touch ups, even over powder! I thought it would have a weird texture because of the powder, but it didn't. It still looked great. I would recommend buying this.