Clinique Chubby In The Nude™ Foundation Stick

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Isodecyl Isononanoate , Kaolin , Polyethylene , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Squalane , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Ozokerite , Ceresin , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Oryzanol , Lauryl Pca , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Lecithin , Synthetic Beeswax , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Silica , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

Is this product good for light coverage?
what do you use to apply this?
is it streaky or cakey after application?
Start your review of Clinique Chubby In The Nude™ Foundation Stick!
Midland, TX
This is one of my favorites on the go foundation sticks. I always use it when I am in a hurry but still need to get give my skin some coverage. It applies super easy and even, it’s buildable and breathable, it won’t make you break out, does not oxidizes and leaves your skin feeling super natural. Totally recommend it, I love it.
New Jersey
I was so skeptical about all stick foundations and told myself I would never use them, then I found this one! I got this as a sample from Clinique abs fell in love! It’s so easy to apply, the formula is nice and creamy, and it leaves the skin looking even and not cakey! Would recommend and I am going to be buying again!
OCALA, FL
Review for: 15 Bountiful Beige
I got this as a free gift on my order months back and i honestly thought there would be more inside than what i got but there wasn't. Maybe this was travel size or something but im pretty sure it was full size any ways this was creamy and easy to use dont roll it up to much or else it will break.
Arlington, WA
I got this in one of their holiday gift packs and it is way too dark for my face. I use it to contour my face before my cc cream, because i don't use foundation. I use it as a bronzer substitute on top sometimes but it's cream so it's only before powder or it will remove the base.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 09 ‘Normous Neutral
I like this foundation stick. It goes on very seamlessly and provides decent coverage. It’s high-quality so don’t expect to pay nothing for it, but in my opinion it is well worth it. I just makes applying make up a little easier in the mornings for me, so I enjoyed it.
Medford, NJ
I really like the full coverage I get from this foundation. It’s super good for your skin and it’s not heavy in your pores. It is a little hard to blend it, though, since it’s not liquid, but I still really like the full coverage I get from this foundation stick.
Seymour
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster
I absolutely love this formula but they don’t have my skin color, alabaster is way to yellow- orange for my skin tone. So please a lighter tone for those of us that is fair and is very pale.
Huntington, WV
Review for: 15 Bountiful Beige
This is a great foundation stick. Full coverage easy to apply and blend. It’s long wear and there’s quite a bit of product in the nice packaging. I usually blend this out with a brush. I’d definitely recommend this to others!
Manchester , CT
Purchased at: Macy's
I ordered clinique chubby in the nude foundation stick in intense ivory and I was in love. It's super easy to use. Buildable coverage, and perfect color matching. A little goes a long way. A little of a splurge at Macy's or sephora around $28.50 but definitely worth it and im willing to buy again
Review for: 09 ‘Normous Neutral
So I've been looking for a stick foundation for on the go application for a while since changing over to a more natural routine and this seems to be the one! It's blends beautifully, but it did lose a star as I felt like it did cling to some parts of my face, but nothing that couldn't be corrected with moisturizer. The satin finish is incredible and with the right matte primer my oily skin can handle this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...