BY CLINIQUE #8 in Foundation Sticks

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Isodecyl Isononanoate , Kaolin , Polyethylene , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Squalane , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Ozokerite , Ceresin , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Phytosteryl Isostearate , Oryzanol , Lauryl Pca , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Lecithin , Synthetic Beeswax , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Carbonate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Silica , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica]

• How does this compare to the drug store foundation sticks...1 Answers
  • I been trying to find a good Stick foundation. What do yo...2 Answers
  • How long does this product last and is it good for those ...1 Answers
Lo K.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
Love, love, love this foundation stick! Clinique is one of my favorite brands! Their makeup and skincare are both amazing! No matter your skin type or need, they have products that perfectly fit your needs! Amazing! This stuff has amazing coverage. Buildable so you can customize what you want day to day. Long wear. Blends out great with a sponge or brush! Definitely recommend!!!
Darla S.
Review for: Other more...
I received this as a gift with purchase. It is my first time using a stick foundation, and I really like it! It goes on smoothly and can build to a medium coverage. I used my fingers to smooth it out. So quick and easy!
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Clinique's stick foundation is one of my favorites of any I've tried! As always, its totally fragrance-free. The formula is nice and creamy and glides easily on the skin. Very easy to blend and work into the skin. This foundation is medium coverage, without being too heavy. The stick form is great for storing, traveling and tossing into makeup bags. The actual stick is also big enough that you don't have to worry about the product breaking off and being unusable!!
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
I placed an order from the Clinique website a few weeks ago and it was obviously a perfect time, they sent 5 FREE items along with my order. We used this Chubby in the nude stick today and I was baffled by the coverage just a stick provided. Clean coverage, easy application and very easy to blend. My niece is begging me to order her one.
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
Review for: 02 Abundant Alabaster more...
Clinique did it again as always, so amazing! This was my first time using this product and I loved it! It is a bit higher in price but for what you are paying for gosh it’s beautiful! The packaging is sleek and it is long lasting overall hands down highly recommend this stick foundation to anyone who’s eyeing !
Lauren M.
Midland City, AL
I’m absolutely obsessed with Clinique’s chubby sticks. It matches perfectly with my skin, and is super easy to apply. This is one of a few brands that gets repeat business from me because it’s perfect for my sensitive skin and comes at a great price point. I’ve yet to be disappointed by one of their products.
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I really love Clinique. I think they have a great line of great products. This product (along with their other products) is SUPER affordable and lasts me a long time. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that has trouble skin (acne, scarring, blemishes, etc). It doesn’t cause me to break out!
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
I can't say enough good things about this little chubby foundation stick. I carry it with me in my purse and its so convenient to reapply when I need to with just the warmth of my finger it seamlessly spreads evenly on skin. I have the golden shade and it looks very natural and poreless. At home I apply with a beauty blender on areas where there's discoloration and my under eyes. During the day I reapply as needed , its very creamy and easy to blend with other products.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
I keep this in my purse for those days I don't have time to sit down and do my makeup. It's great for those I don't have time; quick I need something on my face days. Very light to medium coverage and doesn't tug at the skin. The formula is comfortable but does need to be set.
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
Love this One I got two my family bought me this one and it was a bit to light so I used it in other ways! Compared to alternative products I think this is nice great finish! Long lasting and isn’t cakey looking! I would repurchase just in my correct selected shade!
Tsvetelina I.
Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What can you use this product as?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
where can i buy this product? i looked in all the stores nearby my house but i couldnt find it