Add a Photo

By Clinique

#8 in Foundation Sticks

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

Photos (15)
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

I’m a big fan of clinique products. I use their face wash, toner, two different types of lotion, and their lip gloss. However, I have never used their foundation or even have I used a foundation stick before in my life. But I know clinique is capable of having really great products so I feel like this could be a game changer. Clinique says that this foundation can be used as a full face foundation or a bare minimum touch up. I think its absolutely perfect for women with on the go lifestyles and they can just toss this in their bag and use when needed. The color I am using is called ‘normous neutral. When I first swiped the foundation stick across my skin, it was super thick and dark and did not look natural at all. I grabbed my foundation brush and started blending everything in. I had to swipe the foundation stick one more time under my eyes and blend it again. But it looked super natural and made me feel like I wasn’t wearing foundation even though it did give me full coverage. I followed my makeup routine as normal and I really liked the way it turned out. It lasted all day without any touch ups and stayed looking flawless all day. I really like this alternative, as a foundation stick than a liquid foundation. However, I would not recommend this as a product for an on the go lifestyle unless you are going to carry a foundation brush on you or use your fingers to blend.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Moran, MI

I received a sample from Sephora and really love this! Its one ill actually buy! I just draw it on my face and blend with my elf contour brush. Creamy texture blends easily and doesn't dry my skin out. Stick allows adding more coverage in specific spots easily and quickly! The ivory is also a great match color wise. Super convenient stick makes application so fast. Its really good stuff and i usually prefer liquids and higher end but was pleasantly surprised with this! Try it!! I just went and bought the full size today! I really love how this doesn't settle into pores but hides them! Also hides dry patches and areas of peeling skin too (im recovering from a sunburn and usually foundation settles into and draws attention to where I'm peeling but this doesn't!) its a sheer/lite coverage. I have a few red spots from using my NuFace tool that i put a color corrector on, then this and my skin appears flawless! For $25 for the full size its a great deal too!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I received this product as a free sample with a purchase from Sephora. I love this stick! But not as an all around foundation. I use it to create a dramatic cheek bone, because the sample they gave me was darker than my natural skin tone. I think it glides on well, is not shiny like liquid foundations, and is pretty blendable. It seems a little time consuming to use the stick all over my face and then have to blend it in to make it seamless, which is another reason why I have stuck to using it more as a concealer or contouring tool. It has great coverage and feels very lightweight. It is also very portable. Powers and liquids can get very messy when carrying in a purse and trying to put on while on the go. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to the traditional powder or liquid foundation. I will likely purchase this in the correct color for my skin just to use on the go or to keep in my desk at work.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Long Island City, NY

I really like this foundation! It's super convenient and easy to bring along- I keep in in my gym bag. It gives you a dewy finish and feels like it's hydrating and good for your skin which is an added bonus for a foundation! I have combination skin and I wear sunscreen so this feels a little greasy/sticky after.. It might be best for normal/balanced skin honestly. I would recommend though simply because it is so convenient and gives a beautiful finish! OH I almost forgot to mention.. if you are very pale you probably won't find a shade that works for you. I am pretty pale, but definitely not the pales person out there and even the lightest shade was a tiny bit dark for me.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

I received this as a sample from Sephora in my perfect color (15 bountiful beige). When I first tried to use this stick, I applied it directly to my face and used my fingers to blend as I wasn't sure if it was going to be difficult to blend out with a beauty blender. After using my fingers a few times, I decided to try it with a damp beauty blender and to my surprise the product blended well not to mention this method of application is cleaner. The coverage to me seems to be medium but it's lightweight and feels good on my skin. Overall I like the product and am contemplating on purchasing this in full size once I run out of my current foundation.
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY

While I don't use this for everyday use, I love this product for travel or on-the-go, when I know I won't have time for a full-coverage routine. It's really great for covering up a few flaws and blends easily, but to me it doesn't have the staying power of liquid foundation. I've used it repeatedly for travel and vacations when I simply don't care for a complete look. It's worth the money as the product is long-lasting, and may be great for people with already good skin, but simply doesn't give me enough lasting power and coverage for daily use with my acne and acne-scarred skin.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.

I love this product. I had been searching for a sheer barely there foundation, and this is the one!!! I get all my clinique products from my fav make-up counter. I was concerned that for 24 dollars there could be more product. I will have to wait to use the whole stick to know if i would by it again, but i do see it as a repeat go-to for Summer. I even wrote a product review for this on my blog, i loved it soo much. There are techniques that you can use to really stretch this product . Hope you all love the photo shoot i did with this product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Salem, OR

Love this easy ,compact chubby in the nude foundation stick!, so easy to apply On The go ,I have oil skin and I wear intense ivory work best with Clinique primer for best results I have tried with and without a primer and I do think with a primer works best have the best resolute , it is sheet to moderate coverage it's build able without feeling heavy, I would recommend this to be best for a little girl of ages 12+ for a good starter foundation very easy and won't have to worry about them putting to much on!
Katie B.
Katie B.
New orleans, La

This foundation is great for everyday use! It is quick to apply and blends beautifully into the skin. Seriously, it feels like you aren't even wearing make-up and looks it too! The coverage is great as well. I would say it's about light medium to medium coverage but can be easily built up. My only complaint is that my t-zone does get shiny when I use this. So, if you're a gal with oily skin be prepared to set this foundation with powder and blot once or twice throughout the the day.
Bandara K.
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia

I picked this up as a deluxe size sample with my sephora order in the shade 06 intense ivory. I didn't know that ivory was orange coloured. This is probably the best bet for me too since I'm pale with a yellow/neutral undertone. Swatching it seems to be medium coverage and after application it sets to less of a sticky feeling. I'm thinking I'm not a stick foundation kind of girl. Also disappointed that their lightest shades are so dark.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

What can you use this product as?
Long Is City, NY

Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ

How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

Really want to buy this product but how long does it last on the skin ? Xx
Long Is City, NY

Do I need to use a blending tool or brush to apply this? I just rubbed it in with my fingers but it didn't seem right

Join Now