BY CLINIQUE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Draw several strokes of foundation across the forehead, cheeks, chin and down the bridge of nose.
  • For sheerer coverage, fingertip-blend to a seamless finish.
  • For moderate coverage, use Clinique's Buff Brush to buff foundation into skin using light, circular motions.

To Contour: Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone. Blend well for a natural, seamless look.

• Cheekbones: Suck in cheeks to find hollows, just beneath cheekbones. Apply a stroke of colour starting at the hairline, stopping beneath the center of eye.
  • Temples: Draw colour from the tail of the eyebrow up to the forehead.
  • Sides of the nose: If a narrower appearance is desired, draw thin lines along the sides of nose.

To Highlight
Use Chubby in the Nude in a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Swipe colour along top of cheekbones, across bridge of nose, above brows and at cupid's bow (the peaked area along upper lip line). Blend well

Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Review for: Intense Ivory more...
I am mainly giving this product three stars because the lightest color is too dark for me. I expect that in this day and age, make up brands know that there is such a huge variation in skin tones that they will carry something for most everyone. With that being said, I use a lot of Clinique products but they never have anything light enough for my skin as far as make up goes and it’s a huge disappointment. I wanted this color to work but it’s actually so dark on me that I can almost contour with it. Once it oxidizes, it’s even darker. The consistency is not one I would want to use all over my face anyways since it’s quite thick, but it would have been nice as a full coverage concealer.
Emily B.
Dublin, OH
This is my everyday foundation favorite. As someone who until recently thought of clinique as "old lady makeup" I have had an eye opening experience learning to love the brand. I also uses to think stick foundation was just something my mom would wear that was to thick and heavy and fake looking...this product broke all those ideas for me. It is a sheer to medium coverage product that gives you a your skin but better finish. I love that you can still see my freckles and that I still look human but it covers my redness and uneven tones. When i finish the stick I will Def purchase again.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I like this foundation stick. I use it on light make up days. The colors they have are a little different. I got the lightest color (abundant alabaster), and it still wasn't light enough. This was weird to me since I have never had to get the lightest color in foundation. I am fair, but not the fairest. The coverage is light to medium and isn't super long lasting. The one thing that surprised me is that it works great for touch ups, even over powder! I thought it would have a weird texture because of the powder, but it didn't. It still looked great. I would recommend buying this.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
I absolutely love Clinique chubby in the nude foundation stick! It’s super creamy and has great coverage! I apply with a beauty blender and have great results! It’s also dermatologist tested and great for sensitive skin and is an excellent price!
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
PERFECT! This is the foundation I am using right now and I am.absolutely in love. You can't ask for better foundation. Love the packaging, consistency is amazing, highly recommend. Bought at Ulta and I just adore this item and brand. Love it
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Review for: Enormous Neutral more...
I actually received this as a gift. I love the coverage & conceal it gives.
I have a lot of blemishes that are hard to cover and this did the trick! It’s a bit higher priced type of makeup than I’d normally buy but I do recommend it.
Liz B.
Review for: Ample Amber more...
I use this as my contour stick and have found that a powder bronzer is easier to blend. This formula is a little weird and does not blend easily. However, once you figure out the best method of blending, it really does look nice.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love this foundation so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my moisturized & primed skin and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey or streaks. I continue to buy this!!
Kelly S.
My go to summer foundation for easy use and light coverage. I also like to take this on vacation because there’s no fuss.

You can blend this with a damp beauty blender or foundation brush. But I like the B.B. best.
Tsvetelina I.
Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What can you use this product as?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
where can i buy this product? i looked in all the stores nearby my house but i couldnt find it