BY CLINIQUE #10 in Foundation Sticks

Portable perfection for full-face coverage, or bare-minimum touch-ups. Creamy, moisturizing foundation stick blends easily. Builds from sheer to moderate coverage with a natural finish. Long-wearing. Oil-free.

Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Intense Ivory
I received this product in an Ipsy glam bag a while back, and I use it as a concealer/highlighter rather than foundation because the shade I got is too light for my skin type. I like to use it as a creamy base for my powder highlighter, but as a concealer/foundation I find it to be very drying so I wouldn't recommend it if that's what you're looking for.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
LeAndra L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Grandest Golden Neutral
I took a risk by ordering this online without knowing my exact shade. I am so glad I risked it! It goes on smoothly and stays all day. It doesn’t oxidize like other foundations. Light but still gives great coverage! This will be my go-to foundation.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Capricious Chamois
I have an olive complexion, but I have pink undertones. Clinique is one of my go to because of the ingredients they use. I really wanted a concealer stick, but I couldn't find the right match. It was affordable and worth the price.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample Chubby Stick in a shade too dark for me as a checkout gift from Sephora.com. It was too dark to use as foundation so I used it to contour and it is fantastic. Has great staying power, easy to blend, and has a nice rich color.
Lela G.
Charleston
Review for: Voluptuous Vanilla
I have been using this foundation for about a year now and still love it! I think it is super intuitive to apply—no way you can accidentally use too much. I can apply it in under a minute and move on. And the price point it wonderful! If you were to use it every day, you would be restocking every other month I would say but I use it about 2-3 times a week and make a trip to Sephora every 3 months.
Elaine Z.
North York, ON
Review for: Intense Ivory
got it free in a pack from clinique. it was nice because it is my skin colour. the colour is just right for my skin, i use it as a concealer for spot where i have redness. it's a little dry but you just have to blend it well, otherwise you can see its texture like a thick foundation power on your skin.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders for my skin. I am 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. It gives me coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.The price you can not beat it. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Tess P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Voluptuous Vanilla
Got this foundation stick as a free sample and I am in love! It applies so smoothly and blends in very well! I love this product mainly due to the easy application and because of that I would definitely buy it in the future.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Intense Ivory
I got my original chubby stick as a gift from buying other Clinique products. And I fell in love. I like to use this as a quick concealer to cover my acne spots when I'm running an errand and don't want to do my makeup but also don't want my imperfections to stand out like a sore thumb!
Tsvetelina I.
Does it smudge/come off throughout the day? Whenever I wear foundation, it tends to eventually come off in places where my skin is oily (I'm a mix). So I'm not sure whether to buy this product or not.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What can you use this product as?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone get extra greasy with this makeup?
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
How will this react with very oily skin? Will it make my face like greasy too fast?
Kari v.
Amsterdam
Does this stick get cakey?