BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Cherry on Top Gift Set.A delish look starts with All About Shadow Quadlong-wearing shadow in a versatile palette. Then, Cream Shaper For Eyes defines with creamy-smooth colour and Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara creates bold, bodacious lashes. Finish the look with a cherry lip pop. How indulgent- Limited-Edition All About Shadow Quad, 0.08 oz. / 2.28g - Cream Shaper For Eyes in Chocolate Lustre, 0.03 oz. / 1.1g - Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet, 0.3 oz. / 9ml- Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Cherry Pop, 0.08 oz. / 2.3g, All skin types see more...

Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Martinez , GA
Such a nice gift set. Gives you the ability to try new products. Contains a full size liner and mascara. Includes Cliniques newest pop lipstick which is primer infused. Packaging is adorable... and the eyeshadow is nice. A complete look:)
Anika B.
Anika B.
Commerce, TX
Very cute and handy.love this. Makes me feel pretty. Long lasting. Will definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Will definitely purchase more.
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
These are very expensive and last forever. It's quality and not quantity. So use a little bit and it will last for a long time!
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I need this in my life like everyday! Im all out and want more of this but cant afford at the moment but i have all of my friends purchasing this product because of how much i love it!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Blue Island, IL
Got tjis for a friend. But I never gave it to her. It looked tacky. I opened it and used it my self. Hated it
maria m.
maria m.
Weslaco, TX
el clinique cherry perfume me encanto su aroma y presentacion si pudiera lo bolveria a usar es un aroma suave y delicado.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
i actually received this cute gift set for christmas one year and i love it. this is definitely an every day scent, not something i wear out at night. it's the perfect spray for the office or when you're out running errands but it doesn't last a super long time.
arianna b.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this producy. It came with everything i needed and it was worth it.i recommend this product to people
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

I LOVE this product, the aroma is super great, really I love it, I love this. thanks, the scent lasts all day like a tattoo on my body
jessica m.
jessica m.
Campo Grande - MS
Create your perfect Christmas Look with Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara & Lip Gift Set. This gorgeous set includes 2 of YSL's best loved icons: YSL Luxurious Mascara and a mini Rouge Pur Couture N°1.Create mesmerising make-up looks this season with Clinique’s Cherry On Top Set.