BY CLINIQUE

Subtle, understated fragrance works with individual body chemistry. Scents skin with a warm, sensual mix of Jamaican ginger, citrus and amber. As unique as the man who wears it. For day or evening.

Lidia P.
Old Bridge
This cologne is awesome and smells very good on my boyfriend it has this fresh but sexy kind of smell and has a musculine tint I bought this online at the Clinique shop and it's definitely better than most colognes I would definitely recommend it to others.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for my husband for the holidays he loves it says that it makes his skin feel soft and smooth bought it from blooomkngdales think I would rebuy it for my husband. A little more expensive than other brands
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
My husband loves this! He uses it all the time and he thinks it's the best they make the bottle is super nice and it's affordable
Ary M.
My husband loves that fragrance. Perfect for all day and any occasion. With fresh and clean aromas. I love it too.
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
The clinques skin cologne smells amazing would reccommend to all my family and friends... I would by over again
Lawrence L.
I'm Kasbah back I would recommend it to anybody it has a great price point and the texture is delightful
Mirtyhoud🔥
People have always told me that they like the way I smell when I wear this, so, here I am. Getting harder to find, but, Amazon had it, and, the price was very reasonable. And.. now I still smell great!
Maryelin P.
Bought this one for my husband to apply after he takes a bath and he loved it, he's been buying it since then