• Clinique Cheek Pop™ Pink Pop
  • Clinique Cheek Pop™ Berry Pop
  • Clinique Cheek Pop™ Plum Pop
  • Clinique Cheek Pop™ Peach Pop

BY CLINIQUE

Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless. In a silky smooth, stay-true formula with shades for every skin tone. That just-pinched look, simply effortless.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Swirl colour onto brush and sweep over apples of cheeks
  • Gently blend colour up towards cheekbones and temple
  • Reapply to build to desired brightness

Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Squalane , Ptfe , Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Polysorbate 80 , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)]

• This is so cute !! Is it good?? Also follow 4 follow and ...2 Answers
  • Another pretty blush, it looks very packed, is it pigment...1 Answers
  • Is the black honey dark? I want kinda dark blush idk I li...1 Answers
Clinique Cheek Pop™

Start your review of Clinique Cheek Pop™!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "my clinique cheek pop is in the color "18 pink honey pop." this color is a peachy color which is great for many skin tones. however, i have an olive skin tone and this blended right in! it just looked kinda like a highlighter. more like a natural glow. however, i figured out i had to put more on my brush and it turned out very beautiful:)" in 33 reviews
Jessica F.
Peoria , IL
Review for: Pink Pop, Melon Pop, Heather Pop more...
I just love these blushes! First off, they are so cute! I like the clear packaging & how you can easily tell which shade you're grabbing. They're a great size to throw in a makeup bag on the go. They are very pigmented & have a great color payoff. They blend out very smoothly too. I really like that they aren't shimmery, but give a very beautiful glow to the skin. The color lasts all day long & looks great on so many different skin tones.
Prisci C.
Review for: Fig Pop more...
The Clinique Cheek Pop Blush line is one of my favorites to use. The blushes are highly pigmented and not for the faint of heart. If you love color, you will love these.

They are super easy to blend and you can intensify the color easily by packing it on. The color is truly long-lasting and lasts pretty much all day with only minimal fading.

At first I wasn’t a fan of the see through packaging, but now I love it since it’s easy to see what color you’re picking up without opening it.

I have used these with various brushes, but I prefer brushes with denser and more packed bristles (like the Crown Pro Blush brush) to get a bigger color intensity. If you like a more soft look, you can try using this with a softer brush (like the Real Techniques Blush brush).

This color (Fig Pop) is very bright and cheery and great for everyday use.
Raven F.
Roberts
This is such a pretty color and it goes nice with my lipstick color, it is a matte finish...which I like. I have olive skin. I do wish a brush was included, since I have to either use my fingers or carry a brush in  my handbag. Yes...I would buy this blush again!
Ashley 🥀.
New York
This is the best blush I own and possibly my favorite blush formula.

The blush is EXTREMELY pigmented and vibrant, but it blends out super easily which makes it very easy to use even for a beginner. I would say they are between matte or satin as they don't look powdery but have no shimmer either. The finish is natural (not flat looking) and blends into the skin. The blush also lasts all day - I went kayaking with this stuff on a windy day and it was still on my cheeks at the end of the trip.

I love the shade range as the colors are both fun and super flattering and will be purchasing more.
Jaclyn S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Review for: Fig Pop more...
I love these blushes! Color pay off is great and they come in the cutest packaging. Very easy to blend and long lasting. Somewhat satin matte finish not shimmery at all. Definitely want to buy more colors. I want to try nude pop next!
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Peach Pop, Fig Pop more...
I bought the peach pop and fig pop blushes after seeing this entire line go viral in Korean makeup Instagram pages. In korea they enjoy a natural flushed look and this got rave reviews so I had to try. I absolutely adore this formula and the pigmentation. It’s very much like water color in that you can build it up very naturally and it does not look or feel like powder. It’s just fantastic for a natural but noticeable blush. It completely livens up my face. I totally recommend this, and I am still collecting more colors.
Gina R.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Nude Pop, Pink Honey more...
Generally, I'm not a huge blush person. To be honest, I feel like most blushes kind of look the same on me when I apply it based on their general groups of pink, orange, plum, etc. However, these blushes are my FAVORITE. Nude pop is my FAVORITE blush to use when I want that natural but healthy glow on my face. I would describe it as a pinky brown color that most MLBB nude lip shades are. This blush alone is BEAUTIFUL but when you lightly bronze your face, this blush blends beautifully. I actually hit pan on this blush after months of using it every single day. I recently picked up Pink Honey at an outlet and it has become the only other blush I use for my everyday makeup. It's definitely a peachier pink than Nude pop but it gives that nice pink glow on your cheeks. I love that it applies lightly enough to give you a light natural flush.
Sheela V.
Really like this. It's a really lovely, very light peachy colour. I purchased it to add a natural colour back for no-makeup makeup days and it does that perfectly. It's a very cute, summery colour. The powder IS very firmly pressed though, so it took me a few tries to get through the top layer and actually pick up pigment the first time I used it. I couldn't even finger swatch it at first because nothing came away when I touched it. It still takes a while to get anything on my brush, but it should be fine after a few more days of use. It has the slightest amount of shimmer, which combined with the warmness of the shade, gives me a very healthy glow.
Alex M.
Review for: Plum Pop, Pansy Pop, Ginger Pop more...
Super cute and compact items that definitely do ‘pop.’ Applied with a black bristle haired brush first time using and since I couldn’t see what was on it I had very red cheeks! I make sure to sweep it over my hand prior to applying now.
Jean P.
Winter Spgs, FL
Great colors! I love all the colors they have! Shows up well too. The package is little bit miss. Compare to the price I feel like they could use better packaging.
Allie K.
How long does this usually last throughout the day?
Deana S.
Minong, WI
How good is this blush? is it soft? is it build able or super pigmented
Mel B.