BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop

Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop

Cheek Pop Highlighter provides a natural golden glow without looking powdery due to a slow-bake process where liquid color is slowly baked into a lightweight powder. It gives a sheer color payoff that can easily be built up or down, and contains light-reflecting shimmer to add a luminous glow. How do I use it: Swirl colour onto brush (not included) and sweep over apples of cheeks. Gently blend color up towards cheekbones and temple. Reapply to build to desired brightness. From Clinique. Includes:

What do you like to high light the most?
Start your review of Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop!
Roya F.
Toronto, ON
Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop uploaded by Roya F.
This Clinique Cheek Pop highlighter is so gorgeous, I got this mini as part of a gift set at Christmas and it’s truly gorgeous!! Has some sparkle and the most beau shine!
Michelle K.
Roseville, CA
Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop uploaded by Michelle K.
Super pretty and can be used all over. I use it to highlight and my fav use is as a light glow on my eyelids with a mascara and the Black Honey lippie to give me that perfect glow. It stays on and doesn't settle into anything or disappear. I recommend and will repurchase!
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop uploaded by Jessie C.
I was born year of the rat and since I’m Chinese, I figured that it would be so sad if I didn’t get this and later regret it that I missed out on an opportunity that wouldn’t come again until another 12 years. Long story short, I’m so glad I did this impulse buy! This highlight is sooooo cute! It’s almost impossible for me to use it because I don’t want to mess up the art. The color is beautiful and very versatile! It was sold out very quickly and I can see why. The powder is soft and light. It sits on your skin very well.
Sarah B.
I quite like this product, but the color is a bit too dark for my fair skin tone. It's not my favorite highlighter, as it's a bit more powdery than I would like (i prefer creamier and softer products). It also doesn't have as fine shimmer as I would like. However, the product can be built up to be quite blinding, and it's great for beginners since it's not so blinding right off the bat.
Sophy A.
Bronx, NY
Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop uploaded by Sophy A.
Clinique Cheek Pop Highlighter Gold Celebration Pop : I have always wanted a natural, but healthy looking not made up look and because it’s my Lunar Year I got this pop Lunar Year of the Rat highlighter when it was released. The highlighter goes on smooth and has a natural sheen on my skin. I would definitely recommended it
Erica A.
Lancaster, OH
One of my all time favorite highlighter shades! I am in love with the warm gold glow that this product provides. It is perfect for summer and always makes me feel super sexy like a glam goddess when I use it. I will absolutely purchase this product again. If you love gold hues, this product is a sure win for you. I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Ashland, MO
It works but it’s not as pigmented as I would like. Not very buildable either and took lots of layers to even look like it was there. Looks really pretty but does not apply well. I would likely not buy this again.
Min P.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy a no makeup natural look most of the time so this highlighter was just right for me. Other highlighter products were just too much glitter on my cheek bones, which looked too fancy. This was subtle but noticeable.
Jaaziniah  T.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this because it finally had a year of the Ox edition which is my year. Honestly I only got it because of that gimmick but I do like the highlighter. It’s very pretty to look at and goes on well for everyday use. It’s a subtle glow that isn’t glittery.
Michaela-Lynn D.
Niagara Falls
This highlighter is the next best Amrezy. It is amazing - and so beautiful & blinding !