Clinique - CC SUPERDEFENSE CLINIQUE CREAM LIGHT-MEDIUM 40ML uploaded by Nathalie M.Clinique - CC SUPERDEFENSE CLINIQUE CREAM LIGHT-MEDIUM 40ML uploaded by Nathalie M.Clinique - CC SUPERDEFENSE CLINIQUE CREAM LIGHT-MEDIUM 40ML uploaded by Nathalie M.

BY CLINIQUE

A color correcting face protector Developed with an intelligent color correction technology that uses light to brighten the face Neutralizes the appearance of redness & corrects other imperfections Unifies skin tone while preventing early signs of... see more...

Amy H.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! It has sun protection and moisturizes . It’s gentle on my skin.  I really don’t know what else to say about it. It’s a good color correcting cream for every day use. I received it as a gift and have repurchased. I would recommend
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this makeup for this past summer and loved it! I was wanting something with light coverage and spf and this has both. I will definitely be buying more before next summer!
Ro G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique has the BEST shade selections. the light- medium matches me perfectly and it's such a natural finish (basically your skin but better). The ingredients are gentle while you're getting awesome sun protection (now that's my kind of product!) Love this cream paired with other clinique BB creams/ foundations/ powders/ moisturizers.
Ingrid R.
I use this product when ever I wake up with a bad bag day. I use this under foundation and concealer to really help cover my dark circles all the way and it works better than a color corrector because I notice that sometimes color correctors can change the shade of concealers. I recommend this product to people with dark circles
Stephine R.
Virgina
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I don't like this brand because they  never seem to be up to par on their products and I just made me look really old and also they are not cruelty free so that was a downfall for me when I switched over I will not buy them again and I do not recommend because the products I have tried (makeup) didn't do it for me
kayla e.
Palmdale, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this as a foundation for 4 years now and i absolutely love it. To some they might think this formula is a bit thick, but you really don't need a lot.. it's full coverage. With added sunscreen and concealer what more could you ask for a foundation? On top of that it's also a color correcter, I even recommend the BB creme. Leaves your face looking youthful and healthy while still wearing makeup.
erin k.
Amherst, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great light weight CC cream that adds a lot of moisture without being too heavy. The added sunscreen protection is great for every day use. It is not exactly cheap but a little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time. I personally need a heavier cream but I would recommend this!
Laura M.
Tucson
Light smell but perfect for under makeup. Doesn't make my makeup peel or separate during the day. Very nice and gentle formula and is everything I wanted. I buy this at the Clinique counter along with my daily moisturizer. I definitely recommend to anyone who needs a nice lightweight sunscreen.
Grace F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and it is great on my sensitive skin. It definitely met my expectations. This is more on the expensive side and I bought it from Ulta. This product does have nice packaging, between looks and the easy accessibility. I would not buy it again only because the price is steep.
Nani L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This cream is a really good quality product that I can see myself purchasing in the future again. It has a good smell and it's soft formula allows for it to set into the skin. It is an ok price and I personally think this product could work for various skin types. I would definitely recommend.