BY CLINIQUE

A cult favourite scent that is sparkling and fresh. Energizing and audacious, it uplifts the mood and is ideal for the fragrance connoisseur who appreciates the fresh distinction of this unique and highly acclaimed scent.

Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great fragrance for someone who wants a very light scent. Not too heavy a scent and the scent seems to last a decent enough amount of time for me. Love the packaging and the bottle that it comes in. None. I love it and would recommend or give as a gift for someone I knew likes light fragrances.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
Has a very green and floral smell. I wasnt too big of a fan of the scent but if you like floral smelling perfume then you might appreciate this. The bottle it comes in is very simple and compact so it fits in your purse nicely
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I've been spraying this on in the department store for at least a decade so I finally bought myself a bottle. I love the scent. It's fresh and clean. This bottle is so large I will be using it for years.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
This product is not exciting at all and has a very generic scent. if you don't like to stand out, go for it. but personally I do, and i like my perfume to be unique and partial to me. I enjoy smelling good but different than anyone else. this could not achieve that
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this spray and almost all products by clinique. i have never been disappointed by anything i have ever bought or received from this brand. i love the scent and is great for a gift to a friend or family. I would definetely recommend 100 percent
Lilah W.
I received this eau de parfum as a gift from my sister. It has a unique smell that is kind of citrusy. It is not too strong and overpowering, but the smell does not fade easily. The scent has a freshness to it. I like to wear it in the summer.
Jenn S.
I have been wearing Calux by Clinique on and off for over 20 years and I keep coming back to it! It is light, and refreshing without overpowering. It reminds me of grapefruit. I usually save it for spring and summer months, but sometimes I just have to wear it in the winter so I layer it with a warmer scent. It is very versatile.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely LOVE this scent. The clean, citrus fragrance is light, fresh, and never overpowering. I love it and use it every day. I started using it many years ago when it was a Prescriptives product and I'm thrilled Clinique bought it and is continuing it. I never want to be without it.
Lara F.
Needham, MA
This is a very high quality spray which I love. It lasts all day without being overwhelming. I find that the sprayer sometimes gets stuck, but its not too bad. All in all the scent is nice and refreshing, a perfect product for any occasion I think.
Staci L.
Anaheim, CA
This fragrance has been my "go to" and one of my all time favorites for over 20 years. I purchase it at the Clinique counter at the mall. It's very fresh smelling - like spring! It was once voted men's favorite fragrance for women in GQ Magazine.