BY CLINIQUE

A sparkling, exhilarating scent that excites the senses and lifts the spirits. Ideal for the fragrance connoisseur who appreciates the unique and distinctive in life. An energising and audacious fragrance that is crisp and green.

Desiree V.
I like this product it feels good on the skin, it makes your skin feels soft. It does have a nice scent to it. I use it when I get out the shower everyday. I brought it at ulta, it was pricey. I would recommend it to others, I would also buy it again I the future.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
This open up my pores. And makes my skin feel healthier and moisturized. Great price kinda small bottle but worth it. Nice on the skin. Recommend it, smells great! Definitely buying again. Happy with the results.
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
I love this brand. I have never been disappointed and this is no different. This lotion makes my skin tingle just because of how moisturized it is. It works well on my sensitive skin and it doesn't smell to strong. My boyfriend even likes to use it sometimes.
elena b.
This is one of my favorite products.  I always use it right hen i come out of the shower because it makes my skin soft and hydrated all day.  My skin doesn't feel oily either when i use it.  I would definitaly reconmend this product
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a really nice body lotion. I think it smells pretty nice, but I'm not sure why it's called "exhilarating." It's definitely hydrating, which is what I want a lotion, and it's kept my skin smooth and nice, so as far as lotions go, this one is a winner.
Miles M.
Aberdeen, WA
I really liked this lotion! Not normally a fan of Clinique brand but this lotion breaks the streak. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels, I use it twice a day mostly! Or whenever I get out of the shower.
Paige C.
Webster
This lotion has really made a difference in my skin. It has a great scent to it. I bought mine online, and i think i also bought some at ulta, it's great value. i recommend. It made my skin 100x softer.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
My skin used to be so dried out and itchy! I used lotion everyday and it just didn't help. When I started using this my skin felt so smooth and I felt those dry patches go away. It smells so good and makes your skin look and feel amazing.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
This was decent. I tend to lean more towards liking thicker lotions as I have very severe dry skin. I did like that this did not have a super strong fragrance and didn't seem to irritate my skin. I do wish that it was a little less runny in consistency.
Torie H.
I love this body lotion it smells great and makes my skin feel soft and smooth this is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family Clinique has a great brand