Clinique Calyx Companions Skincare Set uploaded by Tammy D.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Calyx Companions Set

Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
Received this set as a birthday present. I have worn Clinique perfumes for a while but I had not heard of this one. I was not disappointed by Clinique. The light, floral, sweet smell is intoxicatingly additive. I always get compliments from total strangers when I have this on.
Sabrina S.
I love the smell of these fragrances. If you want your body lotion and your mist to smell the same then this set is perfect. The lotion feels amazing on the skin and all you need to do is top it of with a small spritz of the mist.
Carrie P.
This is my most favorite summer time scent. Everyone loves it and asks what scent I'm wearing. I have been wearing it since it was Prescriptives Calyx. Please never stop selling this perfume.
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I love the smell of perfume it smells really fresh., and they have really good products. And the perfume stays long on your body.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Clinique is my go to for make up since I have really sensitive skin. This does not make me feel itchy after applying.
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Clayx! It's the most unique smell I've ever had. It's very earthy/grassy but in the best way lol
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Smells great and very moisturizing. Highly recommended for all skin types! Gentle on the skin too
LEAR19371  Darvis A.
Clinique fragrances are perfect for their durability, softness and quantity. I am Clinique Happy fans but as I was in the suggestions select this to give my review.
Roberta M.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfume maravilhoso com uma ótima fixação e durabilidade que muito me agradou e minha família também..