Clinique Calyx Companions Skincare Set uploaded by Tammy D.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Calyx Companions Set

Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
Received this set as a birthday present. I have worn Clinique perfumes for a while but I had not heard of this one. I was not disappointed by Clinique. The light, floral, sweet smell is intoxicatingly additive. I always get compliments from total strangers when I have this on.
Sabrina S.
I love the smell of these fragrances. If you want your body lotion and your mist to smell the same then this set is perfect. The lotion feels amazing on the skin and all you need to do is top it of with a small spritz of the mist.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I am so happy this fragrance has returned after being carried by Prescriptives. Clinique revived the perfume and it is a happy surprise as I thought it may be lost forever. Lucky enough to receive and use my sample, I bought a 50 ml. and it is now my signature scent. I would describe the perfume as subtle, feminine, in no way overpowering and a conversation starter. Since wearing it for the past few months, I have had so many ladies (and a gent or two) ask what scent I was wearing and where I found it. I pick up undertones of exotic flowers, not earthy, a blend that is smooth. The bottle is lovely too! My Happy bottle is not happy about it's new little sister! Ah! Room for both
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Carrie P.
This is my most favorite summer time scent. Everyone loves it and asks what scent I'm wearing. I have been wearing it since it was Prescriptives Calyx. Please never stop selling this perfume.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This scent is one of my old classic favorites. Great to layer with others for customization and brings back childhood memories for me.
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I love the smell of perfume it smells really fresh., and they have really good products. And the perfume stays long on your body.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Every year my aunt and uncle ask me for rhe same gift for Christmas. Is the following perfume in women and men they love it
Carol J.
Can get you choked up If your sensitive or get heavy with the sprays. With that said it's not bad scent used lightly
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Clinique is my go to for make up since I have really sensitive skin. This does not make me feel itchy after applying.