Clinique by Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer--/1.7OZ uploaded by yisela a.

BY CLINIQUE

• Is this good for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Does this product work well if you have sensitive skin??1 Answers
  • Seriously this product works, I buy another product of the same t...3 Answers
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I love Clinique turnaround, I have been using the line for almost seven years. This serum has a very silky almost balm texture and makes the skin feel very smooth. I see a difference with texture and my skin looks brighter and more even. I love it and will continue to purchase
Cassandra F.
Kalispell, MT
This product leaves your skin baby soft!!! It's been a favorite for a long time actually and I still love it to this day. Skin just feels smoother and looks more radiant and healthy. I would suggest this for anyone looking for a little pick me up!!!
Malina B.
Mesa
This serum helped with my dual skin. It made my face feel so soft and looked back to life. A little of this product he's a long way and I fine the price point is good for the product
Felicia L.
Austin, TX
I have a trial size .24 oz tube. It's small, but easy to read. I have the Turnaround Overnight, but I decided to try the concentrate First before opening my bought overnight jar. It feels a little richer in texture. It definitely last a little longer. A little goes a long way with the concentrate. It's probably something that if I get as a free gift that I would use, but I love my Clinque Turnaround overnight better. My nose tends to get a little oilier with the concentrate, but forehead gets nicely moisturized. Needs a combo skin version.
Melissa Z.
Valdosta
I love this product!  As soon as I apply it to my skin I can feel a difference.  I love that a little bit goes a long way.  I was very impressed by how effective it is.  It is very lightweight and helps moisturize my skin.  I feel like my skin looks a lot healthier.
Rebecca M.
I really like the the clean packaging of Clinique. I bought this at Macy's during Clinique's bonus time and I'm so happy I did! It's very gentle on my skin, which is sometimes sensitive and takes time to work (nothing is a fast fix, people) but I definitely see an improvement
Lisa E.
Lynchburg, VA
Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer really does improve the skin.  This product lasts a long time, because you only need to use a tiny amount.  I bought my product from Clinique.com, which offers many freebies.  I would recommend this product.
Katie D.
Vestavia, AL
This product is great! Great packaging and great texture! It is light weight formula and feels great on the skin! The outcome is amazinng! Totatally saw results in a little over a week! I highly recommend it everyone looking for a skin or eye cream!
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Clinique is ok to me. Just "ok." It's not worth the price and often it's not good quality. I had read great reviews but I didn't love it. Wouldn't purchase again unfortunately.
Ashley D.
Not my favorite. I just have too many other moisturizers that work better and are much cheaper. I love Clinique tho and they have so many wonderful skincare products
Francisca H.
Santiago
Seriously this product works, I buy another product of the same type and it was bad this one?
Brooke B.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Mary M.
Does this product work well if you have sensitive skin??