Clinique by Clinique Turnaround 15-Minute Facial uploaded by Alicia K.

BY CLINIQUE

Trisha S.
This product is amazing and will make your skin look completely refreshed and bright.  I am 47 and sometimes suffer from dull skin.  I use this product in the am 1 time a week and then follow-up with a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen.  It takes very little to use.  A jar easily lasts me 6 months.
Julia M.
I would 100% recommend this. I use it a couple times a month for a slight pick me up. It adds a bit of glow back into your face when you don't have time or the money to go get a full on facial. It's not too expensive and great for sensitive skin.
Jennifer W.
Overland Park, KS
Teriffic.  I apply this in the shower after cleansing my face about once a week.  I leave it on while I wash my hair etc., then massage the granules into the skin and rinse.  Purchased at Macy's.  It does tingle a tiny bit, but nothing bothersome or severe.  I  have very sensitive skin and this does not upset my skin if used weekly.  Leaves a glow and very soft, smooth skin behind.  Make sure to use an SPF daily if using this, as it does contain AHAs.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually have the 2.2 oz. I looooove this facial mask. It's weird texture but with all the masks these days it fits in well now. U only need the smallest amount that will go a long way of the entire face!! And it dries somewhat with no flicking, hardening or tightening. It's easy to come off and I usually follow with a nice mild cleanser or pre mask I use a scrub by Clinique (thermal-activated or the 7 day scrub) old school Clinique lover
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
This product really works. I can't remember my skin ever being this soft. I use it twice a week, and my fine lines really have improved. You need to use a washcloth when you rinse it off. It's great! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anyone wondering about or doubting this  product!
Brittany M.
Beeville
Greatest product to have for days you don't really have time to treat yourself for! Super gentle cleanser but still tough enough to handle left over grime of the day. I feel like everyone should have this on hand!
Delaney L.
STEVENS POINT
Absolutely amazing. Great mini facial and totally with it. I ordered it online with a Few other products but this was by far my favorite. Definitely met my expectations and I will definitely be buying it again
Laura B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this product. Easy to incorporate into my skin care routine. Works as described. Love the packaging. It's easy to use and apply. Worth the price tag for the results. Would recommend to friends.
Kimberly B.
Kennesaw
It is Clinique, what can I say? Awesome product for getting on track. Gentle but effective. I hope it is a product that will not be discontinued. Purchased at Macys Clinique counter.
Chelsea G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Fantastic product! Left me feeling hydrated, moisturizer, toned, and fresh. If you are looking for a quick pick me up after a long week, this is the product for you.