MakeupFace MakeupBronzerClinique
by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No 02 Sunkissed -- (Package of 3 )

True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --9.6g/0.33oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --... (Package of 3 )!
Stefanie D.
Marshall
CLINIQUE by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --... (Package of 3 ) uploaded by Stefanie D.
Review for: CLINIQUE by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --... (Package of 6 )
Truly one of the best bronzers I’ve ever used. Very pigmented and gives me that nice sun kissed look without being too dark/harsh. The formula is super soft and smooth and gives you a natural bronzed look. I definitely recommend this product.
Debby H.
San Marcos
Review for: CLINIQUE by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --... (Package of 3 )
This product feels amazing on. The color is neither too pink or too brown. A little goes a long way.  The brush that comes with the product is not the greatest.
Regina C.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
CLINIQUE by Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed --... (Package of 3 ) uploaded by Regina C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer, No. 02 Sunkissed, 0.33 Ounce
This is my favorite bronzer. I love the color and the little bit of shimmer that this bronzer has. It looks beautiful on skin. It gives you more of a glow and sun kissed look than other bronzers. I recommend this product and specifically this color.
Sydney W.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Exclusive By Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - No. 02 Sunkissed 9.6g/0.33oz
This is a great bronzer. Easy to apply, pigmented, not too expensive, and the pan is huge. I’ve had one last over a year with almost daily usage. The only downside is that it has a tiny bit of glittery sparkle. It’s not very noticeable when looking at the package or if you’re inside, but once you’re in the sun it tends to glimmer a lot.
Savana K.
Brunswick, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Got my makeup done for NYE one year and they used this on me and I bought it after. I have been using it more as a contour item. The package is cute and the bronzer goes on nice and smooth. It’s very light and not heavy at all.
Em M.
This is my favorite bronzer and I use it everyday. I like that it gives me a nice bronze and it is easy to blend in my foundation.
Brittany C.
Locust Grove, GA
Use this everyday. It’s the perfect color not to dark or light. It applies very well and you don’t need a whole lot. It is buildable if you want to try more. Haven’t tried for contouring but I’m sure it would look really good. Price is pretty good for how long it lasts. I am able to use it in the summer and winter. Would recommend.
Halee S.
Danville
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried many bronzers and this by far is my favorite. It does everything I need it to do and more. Definitely would recommend this bronzer to anyone out there looking for a new bronzer to try. I will never quit using this
Shannon K.
McGregor
Lightweight and stays on all day! Been using it for about 7 years and don’t plan on looking for a new bronzer anytime soon!
sydney H.
great coverage not too heavy. it does have a little shimmer tho. so if you like matte bronzer this it’s it for you but it blends well. it is very soft on the skin. i highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?