Clinique by Clinique Skin Supplies For Men:Oil Control Hydrator

Is this just for men I've seen women say they love it . my husband also has oily skin so does it work and worth the money
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Start your review of Clinique by Clinique Skin Supplies For Men:Oil Control Hydrator!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix
Easy size for traveling and nice scent. Woman friendly and men approved. Clinique is one of my more trusted brand as they've proven to be quality throughout the years!! Men need more complexion love and Clinique is hearing them loud and clear!
Dunkirk, NY
I love this moisturizer. It is perfectly formulated for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t effect that. It leaves a matte like finish and I don’t get greasy throughout the day. I highly recommend this. It totally improved my daily facial routine
Covington, GA
I would love to try it charcoal is amazing for your skin i would love to make my own skin moisturizer i would definitly include the blasting beads of hydration and the charcoal
Lakewood , NJ
My husband raves about this product on the daily ever since I got it for him for his birthday he says it's gentle and always leaves his face feeling fresh and ready for the day. If you want to surprise your husband boyfriend brother or father this is the product for him!
North haven , CT
this worked okay for me like it didn't really get all the oil away my expectations were not met at all for the price. it was my first time using it.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this from the pharmacy was expensive feel that any other less expensive brand would do the same function don't think I world rebuy
Monticello, KY
My husband really enjoys all of the Clinique products for men. I also love the smell of it. I've noticed a huge difference in his skin.
Love the whole skin care line. Would buy,use,and refer to family and friends. Also love make-up line. Plan to buy and use again
Youngstown, OH
Bought this for my significant other. He truly enjoyed the all day feel of this peoduct. Using this product helped his skin.
Bakersfield
I like how it controls the shine and leaves skin smooth, worth the price and will continue to purchase it and recommend it.