BY CLINIQUE #41 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• Is this just for men I've seen women say they love it . m...1 Answers
  • Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼6 Answers
Kaela V.
Ellensburg
I ran out of my regular moisturizer and used this a few times and holy cow! I was impressed! It feels great on my skin and provides excellent moisture. A little goes a long way so although it's a bit speedy it lasts a long time. Would highly recommend!
Alayna D.
Burleson, TX
My fiancé loves this product! He sometimes gets oily around his nose and cheeks, but it dry on other parts of his face. He loves this moisturizer because it helps balance out the dry patches and oil!
A G.
Mulberry, FL
 This really helps your skin. Are you still only at night. It helps my make up look way better than without using it. It's the best thing I've ever tried. I love it and I probably will wait purchase it. It's a little pricey though but worth it in my Pinyan
My second oldest brother uses this product and has good reviews about it aswell , its his everyday routine product, makes him feel fresh and ready for the day. He totally recommend this
Andrew P.
Dunkirk, NY
I love this moisturizer. It is perfectly formulated for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t effect that. It leaves a matte like finish and I don’t get greasy throughout the day. I highly recommend this. It totally improved my daily facial routine
Noel R.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my first time trying a product like this. All my other product where from drugstores and I decided to splurge a little and I wouldn't regret my decision at all! This product dry like the skin from the excess oil without over drying and leaving the natural oil the face needs to look and feel it's bet! I would definitely recommend the product!
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This is perfect if you have excess oil.  My husband likes this the most, it really helps with his extra- oily forehead.  It's affordable too which is amazing! You can't go wrong with that.  Will definitely re-purchase.  I bought this at Ulta, and the packaging is great.
yajaira p.
My husband has really oily skin and he likes this moisturizer really hydrates his face does not leave greasy residue really good an affordable price you can buy it your local Carson's JCPenney Macy's
Kimberly L.
Austin, TX
My husband swears by this stuff! He has super oily skin and uses this in conjunction with the foaming face wash and his oily skin stays smooth and oil free. If I didn't love all my own products I would jump ship to his men's line.
🅱abaook S.
my skin has always been not great but not bad, but recently it got quite a bit worse. clinique changed it completely! my skin has never felt or looked better, how did I survive this long without it!? I would buy this 10000x more at least, its such a life saver
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this just for men I've seen women say they love it . my husband also has oily skin so does it work and worth the money