BY CLINIQUE #41 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• Is this just for men I've seen women say they love it . m...1 Answers
  • Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼6 Answers
Kaela V.
Ellensburg
I ran out of my regular moisturizer and used this a few times and holy cow! I was impressed! It feels great on my skin and provides excellent moisture. A little goes a long way so although it's a bit speedy it lasts a long time. Would highly recommend!
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Easy size for traveling and nice scent. Woman friendly and men approved. Clinique is one of my more trusted brand as they've proven to be quality throughout the years!! Men need more complexion love and Clinique is hearing them loud and clear!
A G.
Mulberry, FL
 This really helps your skin. Are you still only at night. It helps my make up look way better than without using it. It's the best thing I've ever tried. I love it and I probably will wait purchase it. It's a little pricey though but worth it in my Pinyan
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This is perfect if you have excess oil.  My husband likes this the most, it really helps with his extra- oily forehead.  It's affordable too which is amazing! You can't go wrong with that.  Will definitely re-purchase.  I bought this at Ulta, and the packaging is great.
Leah W.
My husband raves about this product on the daily ever since I got it for him for his birthday he says it's gentle and always leaves his face feeling fresh and ready for the day. If you want to surprise your husband boyfriend brother or father this is the product for him!
🅱abaook S.
my skin has always been not great but not bad, but recently it got quite a bit worse. clinique changed it completely! my skin has never felt or looked better, how did I survive this long without it!? I would buy this 10000x more at least, its such a life saver
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Though I love Clinique Cosmetics I am unable to use any Clinique skin care product without breaking out. I am unsure what it is about their formula but my skin is very sensitive so I always end up passing their skin samplers on to someine else.
Alayna D.
Burleson, TX
My fiancé loves this product! He sometimes gets oily around his nose and cheeks, but it dry on other parts of his face. He loves this moisturizer because it helps balance out the dry patches and oil!
My second oldest brother uses this product and has good reviews about it aswell , its his everyday routine product, makes him feel fresh and ready for the day. He totally recommend this
Andrew P.
Dunkirk, NY
I love this moisturizer. It is perfectly formulated for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t effect that. It leaves a matte like finish and I don’t get greasy throughout the day. I highly recommend this. It totally improved my daily facial routine
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this just for men I've seen women say they love it . my husband also has oily skin so does it work and worth the money