Clinique by Clinique: Even Better Skin Tone Corrector uploaded by Jheysa P.

BY CLINIQUE #46 in Color Corrector

• What's the consistency of the product? I have combination...4 Answers
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
Clinique is one of those brands that I've never thought about buying.. they're always expensive and never saw the use of spending that much money, when I can go to a drug store or Walmart and get the same thing for cheap.. my grandparents bought me Clinique products for Christmas, and since it was free to me- I decided, why not? I have red problem areas on my face, and started using this. I never really saw a difference at first, until I used it without wearing a full face of makeup.. I just put some powder on top of this, to run to the store.. and my face did not show through red at all that day. Even though they are a bit pricey, I have just purchased a full size bottle and an excited to continue using this
Amanda S.
Holliday
This may be the only product I've used for color correction that resulted in several people commenting on how great my skin looked (without makeup!) and asked me if I'd had something done! The results were very noticeable after about a month of use.
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
I worked for Clinique for 3 years and this product came out while I was working for the company and I STILL use it! I absolutely love what it has done for my skin tone and I love the silky feel!
Vanessa A.
Jonesboro, GA
Received this as a gift and loved it. kept my skin feeling even and smooth. I will most likely purchase another bottle when this runs out. I am very pleased with the effectiveness yet gentle outcome of the product. I would recommend others into trying it!
Sara s.
Boston, MA
This product works wonders. It keeps my skin moisturized and my pores clear. It is easy to blend and looks completely natural. The coverage is sheer to medium. I would purchase again. I would recommend this product
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I feel like this product is moderately effective for me. It didn’t really do exactly what I wanted for my skin, but it did help a bit. It was a bit pricey for my own taste as well, but it was effective.
Jaime S.
I was a big fan, I had never used facial mist before and I am so happy that this was the first one that i used. I don't think that I will go out and buy a different kind.
Soupy M.
This was the product that introduced me to high end makeup. I remember looking everywhere for a corrector that had great performance. This ticked all the boxes. I have bought drugstore make up before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland on the face . This continues to be my favourite formula. Whenever I wear this it always give me beautiful looks. I would buy again .
Debra M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I used this product religiously for two months before I noticed much improvement in my dark spots. It remains somewhat sticky when it dries, and leaves the skin looking shiny not matte-- neither of which are attributes I like. Maybe the newer version with the separate optimizer is better, but I can't really recommend this.
Nikki R.
Dallas
I adore everything that comes from this company. From the makeup to the silly free gifts to the truly fabulous skin care system. Clinique taught me how to properly wash my face in the critical time in high school when I was covered with acne. My only regret is that I didn't start buying Clinique products earlier.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
What's the consistency of the product? I have combination skin & don't wanna look all greasy if I use this lol