BY CLINIQUE

Rachel D.
I am always looking for an SPF product that doesn't constantly remind me that it's an SPF product. I am a melanoma survivor that gets tired of the SPF smell. This product smells wonderful and keeps me protected from dangerous rays. It makes my skin feel wonderful and totally worth the price!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

I used to buy this stuff repeatedly during the summer months though I switched to Neutrogena last summer & I need something else altogether now. This sunscreen is greasy but I'm used to slathering oil all over before exiting the shower & allowing it to soak in while I wash my face, brush my teeth etc so this was fine with me. I liked that it was moisturizing since the skin on my body is dry anyway & often sunscreen feels like a struggle to apply & rub in with it's dry consistency. Best of all - it left no white mask which is often the result of titanium dioxide on brown skin - not cute.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Very soothing and leaves the skin very smooth. I like when a lotion is long lasting and doesn't leave you feeling like you need to reapply after only a few hours. I use it every day, it's gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stephanie G.
This body cream/sun screen works wonders!! Sun screen is always key to a good moisturized face! After I apply this cream, my face feels youthful! I use this cream at least twice a week! Honestly, anything from Clinique is worth using. Clinique has been one of my favorite brands every since I got into makeup!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
What a great sunscreen protector. I have a very pail and sensitive skin and I have to apply so much sunsscreen when I'm out on a pool or beach. I love this one because it takes special are in not having my face with differents colors or marks
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I love body creams! This one smells so very good! I didn't know it was working until my fiancé told me how soft my skin had been feeling! This is a wonderful product and priced very well! Totally worth a shot!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Love that this product combines regular moisturizing and sun protection. Doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell, but still smells fresh. I try to use this product daily, especially if I'll be in the sun.
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
Awesome product, protecting me from the sun rays while moisturizing !! The scent is good and refreshing, used it a couple times a week mostly when in the sun, very gentle on the skin, good for sensitive skin, highly recommend
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Moisturizes my skin nicely and adds the protection from the sun without making me feel greasy. Gentle on my skin and I can rely on this product as a part of my everyday routine
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i really like clinique because there products are good, and it keeps the skin moisturized and it is a little price but for the amount you get it is a good price and last a long time.