Clinique Buff Brush uploaded by Jasmine B.Clinique Buff Brush uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CLINIQUE

Versatile brush with densely-packed bristles gently buffs foundation into skin. Creates a smooth, even canvas. Can be used with all Clinique liquid, powder, cream and stick foundations. Clinique's unique antibacterial technology helps ensure the highest level of hygiene.

How to Use:

Apply foundation to the face, then use the Buff Brush to blend to a flawless finish using soft, circular motions.

• Have you tried this? Can you tell me how well this holds...1 Answers
  • I have never tried Clinique but I definitely want to try ...1 Answers
Jasmine B.
While I don't like this brush as much as my  Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer , it gets the job done.  My main issue with this brush is the fact that the bristles aren't as dense, which can make the finish sometimes look streaky.  It's harder to blend some stick foundations, especially  Iman Cosmetics Second to None Stick Foundation , but liquid foundation blends relatively easy.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Was great for a while, but it started to really make streaks in my foundation. Not sure why sense I haven’t switched my foundation? I actually use the Clinique foundation. I would recommend it, if it actually lasted long.
Denise M.
Rivesville
This by far is my favorite foundation brush. When clinique says it provides an airbrush effect, it is not lying. I use it not only to put on my foundation but also sometimes my powder and highlighter. It is soft. It allows great control. It glides effortlessly over my face.
Luca B.
This brush is awesome! Do not get me wrong. But I think the price is way too high for a brush like this. I can buy a bath brush on Morphy for less than half the price and it will work the same if not better. I recommend if you have money to waste but otherwise go on a cheaper website.
shalena b.
irvine,ky
A great foundation brush! Anti bacterial coating on the brush hairs and steak free application! My foundation time gets cut in half when I use this brush and it saves me product! Definitely a must try!
Ang H.
I am absolutely in love with this brush. It makes my foundation look air brushed and like actual skin. The only recommendation I have with it is to use only a little bit of product with it because it does make your foundation go a LONG way and it will make your foundation like ok streaky if there’s too much. My absolute favorite brush😍
Lauren R.
Spartanburg, SC
I was hesitant at first to purchase what is in my opinion, a pretty pricey foundation brush. However, it had such great reviews, I decided to try it. I now use it everyday and love it! I still feel that it is a bit costly, but I don't regret the purchase at all, as it has made all the foundations I've tried it with apply beautifully.
Shelby C.
Nashville, TN
I just bought this brush and it is by far the best brush I own! Works great for foundation, contouring, and blush! It really does it all. I use circular motions when applying. Clinique has a package deal going on that includes the brush and a highlighting stick for $39. The brush alone is $39.50 - great deal!
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Okay I really wanted to love this brush. The bristles are threaded with silver to prevent bacteria from growing. I used to use it every day to apply my foundation. But it got really bunched up after the first time I washed it. And it didn’t give me the airbrush effect that I wanted anymore. Very disappointing
Dawn  M.
I love this brush! You can use it to get the perfect finish for foundations and I’ve even used it for cream blushes and contouring. The only thing is it might stain if you don’t clean it right away but other than that I’m obsessed!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Have you tried this? Can you tell me how well this holds up after a few uses and a couple of washes?
Account D.
Chicago
I have never tried Clinique but I definitely want to try it. Any recommendations?