Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 02 True Black uploaded by Beka H.Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 02 True Black uploaded by Courtney B.

BY CLINIQUE

This ultra-smooth gel liner is perfect for creating the season's highly defined, sophisticated eye fashions. It delivers the precision of a liquid liner with a soft finish and effortless application. The versatile mini brush lines from bold to... see more...

Karoline S.
Somerville , NJ
I do not have a steady hand- and prefer the cream liner that is in pencil form. Besides that, the product is great- will last a long time! Colors are excellent too.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
I have always been a lover of anything Clinique, however, the Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 02 in the True Black just isn't one of my favorites. The color is awesome, you can never go wrong with black, but I just feel like this could be better. If you like the brush on liners, then, yes this is for you. But, I think I will stick to my pencil liner.
Kimberlynn E.
The brush that comes with it is mini, but Clinique sells a better one that is great. The liner is very bold and does not require more than one coat. It is long lasting and makes your eyes pop! I love this product!!
Joey Beth B.
I found that the Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner was a dream to use! It was the first brush on liner that I have used, and to this day, has been the best. I found that it stayed with me all day and night.
Beka H.
Haysville
I love how smoothly this goes on without having to worry about creasing or smudging at the end of the day. It’s a nice size for a decent price.
Abi J.
Glen Oaks, NY
This product is amazing! The eyeliner is goes on smoothly and is pigmented. It's super easy to work with and it stay on all day!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good formula and good color pay off. It is creamy and easy to work with. It stays on good through out the day.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
A great 'pomade' style eye liner. I love that you are able to control how much product you want to work with due to the fact this product is stored in a jar. I would recommend cleaning/wiping excess product off the brush otherwise it hardens because of the product left on there. I found the formula of the eyeliner really is long wearing and true to colour.
Kyrie F.
I bought this years ago, my first gel liner. Pricey but it lasts a lifetime, I still use the same tub I first bought. It’s highly pigmented and once dry it lasts all day. The little brush is amazing for winged looks and helps the product just glide on effortlessly. Couldn’t recommend it more
Courtney B.
My aunt gave this as a gift and wow! Another product that amazed me.... so pigmented and smooth/soft. Very easy to work with and dries quickly!
Mine didn't come with a brush sadly but I just use a normal eyeliner brush to help me draw my wings.