BY CLINIQUE

Creamy eyeliner brushes on deep, smoky, eye-defining colour. Long-wearing, waterproof formula comes complete with a mini Eye Liner Brush. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply in even strokes close to lash line with Eye Liner Brush or included mini brush
  • Can be smudged while still wet for a smokier effect
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique

• What's different about this eyeliner than other cheaper eyeliners?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this product . I wear eyeliner on occasion w...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other cream eyeliners? Or gel?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Shelley L.
Wink, TX
This is an amazing little set! It can fit in your purse. Small but packs a huge punch. The brush is an amazing quality. It gives the best line. The black is sharp and dries down fast. I love this eyeliner. Its the best ive found! The gel doesnt dry out in the container and it doesnt crack on your eyes
Madison J.
I got his on sale at Sephora! It is a fairly good product. But I see why it was on sale. The formula is really weird. Like it's almost like a custard. It goes on very patchy and the applicator that comes with it isn't very good. It dries matte though, which is why I gave it 3 stars!
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
I love this cream liner and use my own angled eyeliner brush to apply it. It goes on really smoothly and effortlessly. It never smudges on my oily, hooded eyelids and doesn't seem to fade much either. The True Black color isn't the more intense black, it is more of a black-gray with a soft finish. It's perfect for everyday.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This was the first cream liner I ever purchased after deciding to try an eyeliner that wasn't a pencil. I really love how smoothly it goes on and how it lasts throughout the day. Once I run out, I will definitely consider purchasing this again.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this formula! It dries to a dark matte black and is easy to work with. It comes with a brush that is useable, but I prefer to use an angled liner brush. It is creamy, but lasts all day once dried. I've already bought again. Love!
Andrea S.
Eugene, OR
I love this product! It glides on smooth and creamy - easy to put in place - and once it sets, it stays. I never felt very adept at doing my eye make up until I found this cream liner, it's so easy, looks great, and lasts! No melting or smudging or creasing. With the right brush (NOT the brush it comes with, unfortunately, but a better, more angled eyeliner brush) you can create almost any look, from a lighter every-day liner to a more dramatic winged effect. A little goes a long way so one jar will last you forever - no drying out or changing texture. The brush it comes with really is the only thing I don't like about the product - but I don't feel like that's enough reason to knock a star off the rating of an otherwise stellar item! Would definitely recommend.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
This was seriously one of my first "high end" makeup products. I never played with many creams/gels before this and my friend recommended I try Cliniques. I went to Clinique and picked up one cream liner and a lip gloss (I'm not really a clinique lip gloss fan to be honest) and the liner has became my holy grail. It doesn't dry out in the packaging over time which is so nice! The liner lasted me almost a whole year with daily use before I had to repurchase. The brush was also nice, which is something I rarely say when it comes to brushes that come with the product.
Emily M.
Little Falls, NJ
By far my favorite eyeliner to use!!!! I have it in Jet Black, but this is such great eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and it's not difficult to get off either. It's very long lasting and, even if you apply everyday, this tiny little pot can last up to a year. I have very sensitive eyes and I have a problem with certain beauty products burning my water and lash lines. I don't have that problem with this, actually I don't have any problems with this.
Sarah C.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner ever. It applies so easily and the color is absolutely gorgeous! Its a beautiful reddish brown with gold shimmer flakes in it. It's not so shimmery that it's obnoxious, but just enough so it makes your eyes look brighter. This may not be one of the most talked about products of all time, but I think it should be in everyones collection. I've had mine for almost 2 years and there are no signs of it drying out (my MAC fluidline started to dry after 8 months), a little goes a long way so I can't imagine I'll be running out any time soon!
Ruth G.
I discovered this eyeliner four years ago and it is the only eyeliner in my makeup bag. The little pot will last a very long time because a little of this eyeliner goes a long way. This eyeliner glides on well and once it dries it stays put for all day wear and you don't have to worry about reapplying it. It comes with an eyeliner brush but I am not a fan of the brush it comes with so I use it with another brush that is part of my Lancôme makeup brushes. I would strongly recommend this product.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
Where can I buy this for a cheap price
Cameron P.
This looks awesome! Is it worth the buy?
kelsey l.
Bondsville, Ma
Does it smudge after putting eye drops in?
Kirsten A.
Cleves, OH
Does it stay on all day? Does it smudge easy?
Claudia E.
How easy is to put it on