Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner

Creamy eyeliner brushes on deep, smoky, eye-defining colour. Long-wearing, waterproof formula comes complete with a mini Eye Liner Brush. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recently found out that Clinique has discontinued this eyeliner. Does anyone know of good replacement options that will stay all day long?
How long does it last?
I haven't use the Clinique brush-On Cream Liner before and wondering if the color is intense or not???
Start your review of Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner!
Product Highlights
...tried this, I was sold. I've been using it for 1 1/2 years and have it in black, brown, and gray. It's really easy to apply and lasts all day.in reviews
...lasts all day! It does not smudge once its dried! If you can't find a good gel liner you can splurge a little on this! It's perfectin reviews
...liner gives me. I wear it alone or with full makeup. It is best for the winged liner lookin reviews
This cream liner is awesome! It stays on all day and is easy to use! Goes on smooth and doesn't smudge in reviews
The BEST eyeliner on the market! Absolutely won't smudge. Easy to apply! It's perfect for the "cat eye" look, too!in reviews
Jessica V.
Saint Louis, MO
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner uploaded by Jessica V.
Long-wear, easy application, and true color are what you will get with this cream liner. It has long been a favorite of mine. It is a product that I’ve kept in my makeup bag for the last 10+ years and will continue to use. (Wearing in attached picture on top lash line).
Safi U.
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner uploaded by Safi U.
Purchased at: Macy's
I used to use this liner every single day to do a winged liner. I hadn’t been wearing it much in the past year or so and picked it up again recently to use for a look and remembered how great it is! Mine is still has smooth as the day I got it and very black. It never smudges on me, which is a problem I’ve had with other gel liners.
mandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner uploaded by mandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product really shocked me with how pigmented and bold it is. It is super easy to use and even easier to apply. The supply lasts for a really long time. My eye color is black and I have typically dark features so this product really extenuates my features and I love it.
Abi J.
Glen Oaks, NY
This product is amazing! The eyeliner is goes on smoothly and is pigmented. It's super easy to work with and it stay on all day!
Catie S.
Clinton, NC
I LOVEEEE this eye liner! It’s so easy to apply and stays on very good! The brush is easy to use for winged tips too! I prefer this over eyeliner pens.
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner uploaded by Liv S.
Love, love, love this eyeliner. Goes on smoothly and stay the whole day. This doesn't dry up in the container and last a loooooong time. Sad that I couldn't find it in their website recently.
Ericka G.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff. it really last on my eyes. I only wear this type and have done so for 4 years.
Ashley G.
Rosston, AR
This is a great liner for every occasion!! It isn't hard to apply and it's extremely easy to remove at the end of the day!
Chris T.
North canton, OH
I liked this product because it was a mix between pencil and liquid but I kept getting eye infections (probably unrelated) and had to keep throwing it out. I liked the easy of applying and the brush it came with was adequate.
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
This is my go to and favorite of all time!!! I've been using this since high school, this was my first "high end" product and I always go back. It's so easy to use and I had always used the little brush that it comes with. Until recently I bought a different liner brush from elf. It's super long wearing, very black, bery creamy so it glides on so smoothly. The price is not bad, its $18, and it last forever!!! Just keep the lid on after use because it will dry out. I totally reccomend and will keep buying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...