2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A rich cream eyeliner with a brush that's perfect for creating a smoky eye look. This creamy eye liner brushes on deep, smoky, eye-defining color. The long-wearing, waterproof formula comes complete with a mini eyeliner brush for a perfectly precise application. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• What's different about this eyeliner than other cheaper eyeliners?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this product . I wear eyeliner on occasion whe...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other cream eyeliners? Or gel?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Christian D.
Christian D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: True Black
This is the only eyeliner that I have ever used that I absolutely love I continuously use this every single day and it never fails me and never comes off I mean it's kind of pricey but for such a great product you really got a great deal I definitely buy this all the time so I would definitely buy it again and trust me if you buy it you will become a believer in gel eyeliner
Ivett H.
Ivett H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: True Black
I absolutely fall in love with this cream liner and I had have it for 3 months, it feels creamy, smooth application, stay in place all day long. the only thing is that is a little bit on the expensive side not too much but some what. and of course I will buy it again when I run out of this product it's just perfect for me.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
This is an amazing eyeliner! Its my go-to eyeliner and I have not been disappointed by it. It applies so easily and smoothly, I love it! I have worn this while working out and it stayed on strong! I will be recommending it to my friends and will defiantly be buying it again when it runs out.
Emily H.
Emily H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this. The applicator and the texture of the liner make applying it and getting perfect lines so easy! Perfection the first time too, and it's got some serious staying power. I've strayed from this and tried other eyeliners and have always been disappointed compared to this liner.
Nisha Y.
Nisha Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: True Black
I love to collect makeup and i always have a different looking face. This is my go-to product when I'm trying to achieve a deep smokey eye this product is very affordable it stays on all day it doesn't smudge and I would definitely purchase this product again
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: BlackHoney
Easy to use great product!! This was my first cream liner and it made me a believer. Long lasting and didn't smudge. Made it very easy to do a winged eye or a classic thin line. No makeup lover should go without this product. Easy to use on a daily basis
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
New Castle, PA
Review for: BlackHoney
I love how creamy and smooth it is. The color is fantastic. It also smudges well and wears well on the waterline. I wish they would expand the color range a bit more but the available shades are nice and practical.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
Review for: 04 Deep Brown 4 Deep Brown
Love this eyeliner. Last all day and never have to reapply. My go to all time favorite is the color black. Sad to hear they have discontinued it :( but brown is pretty great too!!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
Review for: True Black
Easy to apply and long lasting. It doesn't smudge, or melt off throughout the day. Once dry, it stays in tact. Very true black in color, no shimmer or shine.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Review for: 04 Deep Brown 4 Deep Brown
I love this liner. Doesn't bleed or smear. Last for a long time. And if it dries up all you have to do is put a little Vaseline in it to soften it up.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
Where can I buy this for a cheap price
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks awesome! Is it worth the buy?
kelsey l.
kelsey l.
Bondsville, Ma
Does it smudge after putting eye drops in?
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Cleves, OH
Does it stay on all day? Does it smudge easy?
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
How easy is to put it on