2 varieties available
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner
4.37 / 5 based on 212 Reviews
Creamy eyeliner brushes on deep, smoky, eye-defining colour. Long-wearing, waterproof formula comes complete with a mini Eye Liner Brush. Ophthalmologist tested.
How to Use:
- Apply in even strokes close to lash line with Eye Liner Brush or included mini brush
- Can be smudged while still wet for a smokier effect
- Remove with your favourite Clinique
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner
- "I tried a similar product which I liked, but once I tried this, I was sold. I've been using it for 1 1/2 years and have it in black, brown, and gray. It's really easy to apply and lasts all day." in 22 reviews
- "This is a cream eyeliner that will last you forever! I use it daily and its my favorite! it lasts all day! It does not smudge once its dried! If you can't find a good gel liner you can splurge a little on this! It's perfect" in 17 reviews
- "I absolutely love the creamy feel and smooth application this gel liner gives me. I wear it alone or with full makeup. It is best for the winged liner look" in 11 reviews
- "This cream liner is awesome! It stays on all day and is easy to use! Goes on smooth and doesn't smudge " in 6 reviews
- "The BEST eyeliner on the market! Absolutely won't smudge. Easy to apply! It's perfect for the "cat eye" look, too!" in 5 reviews
Review for: Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 02 True Black, Other more...
Where did these go? Can’t find them at Sephora anymore. I have had 3 colors of this that lasted me years because the packaging is such good quality. Love the formula— great pigmentation, great lasting power on my oily eyelids.
This is an amazing little set! It can fit in your purse. Small but packs a huge punch. The brush is an amazing quality. It gives the best line. The black is sharp and dries down fast. I love this eyeliner. Its the best ive found! The gel doesnt dry out in the container and it doesnt crack on your eyes
I got his on sale at Sephora! It is a fairly good product. But I see why it was on sale. The formula is really weird. Like it's almost like a custard. It goes on very patchy and the applicator that comes with it isn't very good. It dries matte though, which is why I gave it 3 stars!
I love this cream liner and use my own angled eyeliner brush to apply it. It goes on really smoothly and effortlessly. It never smudges on my oily, hooded eyelids and doesn't seem to fade much either. The True Black color isn't the more intense black, it is more of a black-gray with a soft finish. It's perfect for everyday.
Review for: Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner 02 True Black more...
The brush that comes with it is mini, but Clinique sells a better one that is great. The liner is very bold and does not require more than one coat. It is long lasting and makes your eyes pop! I love this product!!
I love this product! It glides on smooth and creamy - easy to put in place - and once it sets, it stays. I never felt very adept at doing my eye make up until I found this cream liner, it's so easy, looks great, and lasts! No melting or smudging or creasing. With the right brush (NOT the brush it comes with, unfortunately, but a better, more angled eyeliner brush) you can create almost any look, from a lighter every-day liner to a more dramatic winged effect. A little goes a long way so one jar will last you forever - no drying out or changing texture. The brush it comes with really is the only thing I don't like about the product - but I don't feel like that's enough reason to knock a star off the rating of an otherwise stellar item! Would definitely recommend.
Q & A
This looks awesome! Is it worth the buy?
Where can I buy this for a cheap price
I haven't use the Clinique brush-On Cream Liner before and wondering if the color is intense or not???
Does it smudge after putting eye drops in?
Does it stay on all day? Does it smudge easy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos