BY CLINIQUE

Two-in-one tool for perfectly arched brows Pencil end Brush end 1.2g Imported see more...

Buy on Clinique
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Brows are the newest, hottest thing for everyone. If you don't have good brows, you have nothing. well this double-ended brow keeper brush in warm brown from Clinique helps to achieve exactly this. Excellent price point and easy to purchase online or in store.
Alicia V.
Arlington
This product provides a waxy color that helps shape the eyebrow as well as fill in sparseness. I would definitely buy again. The brush on the end makes for an easy all in one application process. Thanks!
Jeovani G.
Streamwood
Nice brush but i think you can find other brow brushes for same price and better quality. Would suggest using with powder and not liquid.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gustas los productos de Clinique .tiene buenos productos y muchas cosas ,.buenas q son muy caras si  pero vale la pena comprar .
Danielle d.
This product is excellent goes on smooth and is very affordable! I love experimenting with different products and this was awesome!
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
My daughter swears by thus product. She absolutely loves this and uses no other. I have to admit her eyebrows do look great.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
Not the best. Not much product. I could get similar products for cheaper. The brush is ok though. Puts my hairs into place
Hollie P.
Kasson
Keeps my browsing order considering I don't wax my brows I need all the help I can get definitely would recommend
Ashley S.
Homer Glen
This product keeps my brows good. Lasts about all day pretty much. I subject this object