BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The perfect partner for powders. Great for blending and highlighting. Unique antibacterial technology.

How to Use:

• Dip or swirl in powder, tap off excess
  • Sweep lightly all over face, or wherever the sun might naturally bronze

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is one of my holy Grail for blending my contour I absolutely love this brush and this brand totally would recommend this" in 4 reviews
Gina A.
Baton Rouge
This brush is over-rated. It is made of horse hair which means it is of high quality however it is rough on the skin and seems to be overpriced. I also notice pieces of hair coming out all the time. I have had much softer brushes that last longer and cost less.
Megan B.
Best bronzer brush ever! The size is perfect for bronzing your skin before contouring. I have owned this brush for years and have cleaned it numerous times, and I have never had to deal with the bristles shedding. If you don't mind spending the money, I would highly recommend this! You can also use it for powder, although I think it looks the best with bronzer.
Heather P.
steele ky
Disappointed. Spent a lot of money on these brushes for the hairs to fall out everywhere. I used these everyday until I got smart enough to go buy diff brushes. I hated to Bc Of the money I’d invested into these but they’re just not worth it. Love this brand, hate their brushes. Buy It, Morphe, even Real Techniques is much better.
Dalther R.
These brushes are absolutely amazing! With very good price and quality. Brushes do not spill! Surprisingly easy to clean .. I use these maybe 5 times a week. I would definitely buy again. Morphe is an excellent brand, there are varieties of products, I love them all! They are a fan of brushes and I always want to buy more and more. They are beautiful and their case is very durable too. I love Natural bristle brush… GREAT BRAND wow!

Estas brochas son absolutamente increíbles! Con muy buen precio y calidad. ¡Los cepillos no derraman! Sorprendentemente fácil de limpiar.. Puedo usar estos quizás 5 veces a la semana. Definitivamente, compraría de nuevo. Morphe es una excelente marca, existen variedades de productos, me encantan todos! Son fanático de las brochas y siempre quiero comprar más y más. Son hermosas y su estuche es muy duradero también.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
This brush gives me the perfect bronze with basically no effort at all. The brush is so plush that it really applies the bronzer easily and lightly. I love this when I just want to add color to my face. It's also great for blending out my contour/highlight/blush to make it look seamless.
Hannah D.
Platteville, WI
Would not recommend these brushes. They get the job done, but there are cheaper brushes that are the same quality. Tese just aren't worth the money for what they are. I'd suggest the E.L.F. brush sets, which can be purchased at KMart, WalMart, or just about any other department store. They're much cheaper and just as good as the Clinque set!
Gabriella S.
Gilbert, AZ
Not a fan of the Clinique brushes. The cheapest ones I like to use are the elf brushes! But these are very affordable. You can purchase them anywhere. I didn't like this though. I wouldn't get it again.
Saraiha H.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Obsessed with this brush and how perfectly it works. I use it often when applying my makeup for the day. Great purchase.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
This brush works amazing, it's held up for over a year, washes up good with make up cleaner. I use mine daily
Megan P.
Read a lot of mixed reviews, do these brushes shed a lot?

back