BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after your daily skin care routine
  • Smooth liberally over face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Avoid eye area
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

• How is this for acne prone skin? Did it cause breakouts?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite sunscreen? ❤❤ Cual es tu protector ...1 Answers
  • Is this product waterproof or sweat proof?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin and I use this stuff mostly on my face. So many other products leave my face greasy and I tend to break out after a day or two of applying sunscreen, but not with this! I put this on almost everyday I go for a run and have not had an breakout issues! It's my favorite!" in 83 reviews
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
After finding out skin cancer is prevalent in my family sunscreen has become my best friend. I love this Clinique SPF 50 sunscreen in the body and face versions. I have very sensitive skin that most products end up irritating, but not this sunscreen! My skin always feels so hydrated and protected (NEVER sticky!) after applying this product! I highly recommend!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
I use this every time I go out in the sun. It really absorbs in my skin good and keeps it protected. I don't recommend this in the water however because it does tend to wash off and get into your eyes.
Nidaa A.
Tried this product, at first it was good... I purchased it from Carson’s before. Used it once, but I gave it away because it didn’t help me. The price was a bit much, I wouldn’t buy it again! Other products from this line are good, but I didn’t like the fact that it dried my skin, when I need it to moisturize my skin.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I'm a firm believer in sun care products and this is one I really trust. Paired with the matching all over sunscreen I feel like my skin is so protected from all of the suns rays. This product holds up to my sensitive, combination skin and hasn't caused a blemish once. It's a must have product in my book.
rylo b.
I got this in a sample size the first time and liked it so much I went and bought it! Doesn't feel oily or sunscreen-ey on the skin, really soaks in and I've noticed my skin doesn't get very inflammed when I use it as apposed to other brands I've used! I have combo dry skin and this works really well for me and making me not feel tight or dry through the day!
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
Bet face sunscreen ever! Since I use most of my skin care from Clinique, it defiantly pairs well with it. Never breaks me out or causes me to produce too much excess oil like most sunscreens. It is long lasting and has always kept my face 100% protected out in the sun. I recommend for all skin types!
Sharmin P.
I cannot express how much I LOVE this product. This sunscreen has become my holy grail sunscreen. It does not break me out nor does it leave a white cast on my skin. It does not make my skin oily. In fact, it has a slight yellow/golden tint that cancels out any white cast produced from the sunscreen. It protects my skin from dark spots and sun damage. I go through a tube every 4-5 months. I would say It is mid range to even drug store price since many products at the drug store are quite a bit more expensive than they were before. Highly recommended for sensitive, acne prone skin!
Shalisse H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It did leave my face oily. But after all it is a sun screen cream. I love clinique products because they are partial to sensitive skin. I am prone to allergies and skin rashes on my face now that I am getting older. I can always count on their products to be gentle on my skin.
jessica j.
This is a Clinique best seller. Great to wear under your makeup and under you moisturizer . A lil goes on long way because u know how heavy and greasy sunscreen can get . It protects your skin, leaves you looking glowy, and pretty affordable . So yes I would buy again.
sharon P.
This is a really great sunscreen. I have combination skin and usually sunscreen makes my face break out during the summer. I use this daily under makeup or alone. This leaves my face feeling protected without any greasiness. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Kyrsten W.
Will this sunscreen work for sensitive skin ?
Ashley F.
How often do you apply this sunscreen?
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
I have really sensitive skin, did this make anyone breakout ?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Does this have a scent? If yes, like what?
Racheal W.
How is this for acne prone skin? Did it cause breakouts?

back