BY CLINIQUE #15 in Facial Sunscreen

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. With solar-activated antioxidants that help prevent visible damage. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after your daily skin care routine
  • Smooth liberally over face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Avoid eye area
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

• How is this for acne prone skin? Did it cause breakouts?2 Answers
  • Is this product waterproof or sweat proof?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a face cream that i can wear everyday that has s...1 Answers
♛ M.
Long Beach, CA
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
I have acne and I have to be careful whenever I pick out any lotion or sunscreen because it might break me out even more and clog my pores. My dad bought me this one day and I absolutely love it! Sometimes I use it as a primer for my makeup and it helps it say on longer and look smoother since the sunscreen itself feels smooth and soft. I recommend this if you need a good face sunscreen!
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I picked this product up last summer because I didn’t find myself having a lot of time to enjoy the sunshine and my other facial sunscreen just wasn’t protecting me from burning as well. I love the high SPF in this but also that I didn’t feel it clogged my pores as much as some other facial sunscreens. Highly highly recommend for anyone who already struggles with blackheads because last thing you need is something clogging up your pores worse!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Clinique broad spectrum SPF 50 does it's jobs really well, I use it all the time when going out & I never get too much tanned or burned. But I don't like about it is too heavy & sticky for my combination acne-prone skin type. I am in search of a sunscreen which will feel lighter on my skin. Till then I am definitely using this.
Nidaa A.
Tried this product, at first it was good... I purchased it from Carson’s before. Used it once, but I gave it away because it didn’t help me. The price was a bit much, I wouldn’t buy it again! Other products from this line are good, but I didn’t like the fact that it dried my skin, when I need it to moisturize my skin.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
Bet face sunscreen ever! Since I use most of my skin care from Clinique, it defiantly pairs well with it. Never breaks me out or causes me to produce too much excess oil like most sunscreens. It is long lasting and has always kept my face 100% protected out in the sun. I recommend for all skin types!
Kristen M.
Corpus Christi
I used this during middle and high school because of my athletic days and with having to be outside in the Texas heat every day, this always helped my skin stay hydrated! I would put it on under my foundation and it helped it go on smooth and protected against sun damage. Great for every day use!
Rachel N.
I use this after moisturizing my face and before putting on my makeup ..I didn’t buy it just yet , i got a free sample at Ulta .. I like that’s it’s gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave it oily .. I will like to purchase it one day , it’s a lotto pricey though..
Courtney G.
Troy, AL
Loved this sunscreen, it left my face feeling moisturized and healthy. While giving it high levels of protection. The boost of antioxidants, while being gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I found out it's also water and sweat resistant, oil free.
Eneala D.
Westfield, NJ
It’s a very good sunblock, but it’s a little bit too oily to my skin, I like to use it only in the days that I’m not wearing makeup! But i really like it! The packaging it’s nice, but I don’t recommended for someone that has a oily skin like mine!
Kyrsten W.
Will this sunscreen work for sensitive skin ?
Ashley F.
How often do you apply this sunscreen?
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
I have really sensitive skin, did this make anyone breakout ?
Candice G.
Phoenix
Is this product waterproof or sweat proof?
Racheal W.
How is this for acne prone skin? Did it cause breakouts?