Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream

Innovative SolarSmart technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging. Shields skin against environmental aggressors with an antioxidant boost. Gentle enough for sensitive skins. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

Doo u like this product?
No its fragrance free. so you don't have to worry about any allergy.
Does it have a scent? I am allergic to some fragrances.
Start your review of Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“It's definitely worth the money if you have sensitive/acne prone skin and I personally don't burn easily, but if you do then this is great, but even i you don't and you just want extra protection from the sun to prevent any sun damage or early aging (like I do) then this is great.” in reviews
“I'm not usually so brand conscious but because sun protection is very important to me, I want to make sure I have a brand that I trust. ” in reviews
Killingworth, CT
One day I was walking in the forest and I saw this person and he was using this cream and he was like take this and I was like OK and so I took it and I’ve been using it ever cents and I love it and it’s the best cream ever and thank you man I know it’s not actually cream is actually sunscreen but he was in the woods so he was like living there and he like need to stay protected from the sun so it’s really nice that I could also use
State College, PA
For me, this product is easy to absorb, but it has to be the right amount. The first time I used this, I used too much, so the products started to accumulate on my skin. So the second time when I used it, I started from small amount and worked my way to create a layer. I still got a little tanned, but didn’t get burned. So overall, it’s pretty good for body.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this sunscreen because I am really pale and need that sun protection! This spf is never greasy and although it’s 50 spf it feels like a natural lotion. With a great smell and feel, I can see why this stuff is almost always out of stock when I need it most!
Fort Worth, TX
I have combination skin and I love how I don’t feel oily or greasy after putting this on. Not only do I know this is a reputable brand that won’t break out my skin but, I know I am being produced without breaking the bank!
You must take a while to rub in this sunscreen. It leaves a strong white cast until you do so. However if you apply too much. It pils on your skin and hands. You can find cheaper sunblocks for the price but is not that bad
Gainesville, FL
This product is very good for being out in the sun. I like the fact that it’s fragrance and paraben free. It has a thick creamy formula that feels refreshing on skin. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a sunscreen.
Great product leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth. No heat damage at all however you can get other products for a fraction of the price which do the same job. But I would definitely recommend to others.
Orlando , FL
A pretty good product who did not amaze or disappoint me. It did provide coverage and protection however there was nothing too special about It besides that It did not smell strong like other sunscreens.
Brookfield, CT
I would love for the Clinique brand to make a sunscreen with spf 100 spectrum because I used only with spf 50 I love but I fell I need more than that because the UV today in day is more dangerous for us
Pottsville Arkansas
Clinique is one of my favorite brands! Everything is fragrance free! This sunscreen feels so good on the skin and doesn’t irritate at all. It is definitely worth the price! I would recommend 100%