Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream uploaded by Liz R.Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream uploaded by Debbie P.

BY CLINIQUE

A body cream that provides a high level of protection against both UVA and UVB radiation. Clinique's innovative SolarSmart™ complex triggers an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. The formulation also includes a boost of antioxidants to shield skin from environmental aggressors. Gentle enough for sensitive skins, this product is water- and sweat-resistant, oil-free, non-acnegenic, and dermatologist tested.

• No its fragrance free. so you don't have to worry about any allergy.2 Answers
  • Does it have a scent? I am allergic to some fragrances. 9 Answers
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Body Cream
  • "I'm not usually so brand conscious but because sun protection is very important to me, I want to make sure I have a brand that I trust. " in 1 review
  • "It's definitely worth the money if you have sensitive/acne prone skin and I personally don't burn easily, but if you do then this is great, but even i you don't and you just want extra protection from the sun to prevent any sun damage or early aging (like I do) then this is great." in 1 review
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have used clinque broad spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen body cream several times for both myself and my children. i have tried several brands over the years and found that some work better than others. this sunscreen body cream goes on the skin easily and absorbs right away. i have had other issues with applying sun screen to my face because sun screen seems to burn my face. the clinique brand i have had no issues with. the cream also has a nice scent to it and doesn't have that medicine smell like some of the other brands. clinique brand is a little bit higher priced than some but it is very much worth the money because a little bit goes a long way.
brittany s.
Waynesville, OH
I really like the Clinique 50 proof sunscreen. I burn really easy an I usually can't find good sunscreens an usually when i use something different then Clinique or banana boat sunscreen I usually still burn its crazy. I think for the price theit should be more in the bottles tho. My overall review is that it really does it's job and it's really good just think the price is a little high but yes i would recommend this sunscreen to other people inn fact I already do.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This product is non-greasy, smells amazing and works great. I didn't think I would like it at first, since I don't get out in the much, but I absolutely love it!! Most sunscreens make me want to immediately go take a shower the moment I get into the house, but this one smelled so clean that I almost wanted to keep wearing it. Amazing product, and I always recommend it to my friends!
ROMINA S.
Port Washington, NY
Quality product. Effective strength; good packaging so it remains stable; absorbs into skin well. Slight white cast goes away in a few minutes and if you're putting make up on over it, what does it matter. The point is to protect your skin first and foremost. Excellent product per the "Don't Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without Me" author Paula Begoin. I always get her input!
Isabel W.
Fulton , IL
I am always very cautious when it comes to buying sunscreen. I want to make sure that I choose a brand that does not wipe away easily, or a sunblock I have to reapply every hour. I do not like oily textures, so I knew I hit the jackpot with this sunblock cream. I would definitely buy this product again, I honestly do not know if I would buy anything different ;)
Mandy G.
This is my go to sunscreen. To prevent signs of aging and to keep my skin looking great. You just can't beat SPF 50! I put this on with my moisturizer in the morning allow it to dry, and continue win my makeup routine. This sunscreen helps my makeup stay matte and fresh for an 8-10 hour day. For being SPF 50 its light, rubs on sheer, and smells great!
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
This was a great sunscreen that I will definitely be using again because it really protected my skin, which it is kind of hard to find a sunscreen out there that protects my skin especially since I burn so easily but Clinique SPF 50 sunscreen does it and thats why whenever I am in the sun i always wear this because I know it will protect me.
rose w.
Marietta, GA
Unlike a lot of sunscreens, this smoothd over my skin very easily. It did not leave a white cast either. It feels very comforting. People with oily skin may not like it though. It is moisturizing. Did not try to put foundation over it yet, but will do that today. I would recommend this for anyone who has a drier skin type. Love it!
MG S.
Washington, DC
I have spent way too much money on upscale sunscreens in the past and this is hands-down the BEST. It's very absorbent and effective, but best of all, it does NOT leave a white cast on my medium-brown skin. I appreciate Clinique for thinking about us darker skinned folks when creating this product. It will be my go-to from now on.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I will only use this sunscreen for my body. Nice creamy texture without an overwhelming scent. Lasts through water for me, as some others slip off. I will always repurchase this because it actually protects to spf50. I have never gotten burnt from using this (if following directions) and it never has broken my sensitive skin out.
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Does it have a scent? I am allergic to some fragrances.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
No its fragrance free. so you don't have to worry about any allergy.