BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Luxurious, oil-free sunscreen for face.

What It Does:

This unique blend of mineral and traditional UVA/UVB filters plus SolarSmart+ technology defends skin against the sun damage that can result in lines and wrinkles. Velvety formula slips on easily, absorbs quickly to deliver protection and repair. Layers wonderfully with other treatment and makeup products, too. Non-acnegenic. Safe for eye-area use.

Great To Know:

Unique SolarSmart+ technology combines antioxidant, barrier repair and sunscreen ingredients to help defend skin from external assaults.

How to Use:

Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.

• I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it ...7 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't an...5 Answers
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Oil-Free Face Cream
  • "Clinique is the perfect sunscreen for my sensitive skin. I have fairly pale skin and it burns easily in the sun; so this one is great! Will definitely repurchase" in 3 reviews
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
This product is great! I got it as a sample size and have been using it for a few days (it's still lasting me quite a long time). It is hard to blend it, so you really have to make sure you blend it so no white cast shows! But other than that, I feel like it's really protecting my skin. (Also, not sure if this is with all sunscreens or just this one, but I noticed when using this one that it would somehow get in my eyes during the day when sweating, when I wouldn't even touch near my eyes! So of course it would burn, etc. but I think I may need to switch to an SPF 50 for more protection and a sweat proof one that's for sweating and exercising)!
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
This product is really really good for protecting your face from the sun on the price is really OK on the packages is wonderful what I am going to talk about this podcast you might feel a little burnt but it’s OK I think it’s just is different for every skin type I’m a combination of oily and not oily like it just pens but also know if you try this product you’re gonna love it I mean Clinique they do an amazing job at everything
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Clinique As a brand, but this sunscreen still upsets my face. Like I’ve said 1000 times I have sensitive skin on my face and if the sunscreen is a little bit too oily or just has too many components to it then my skin reacts poorly. With this specific product I always end up sweating it off of my face before it can do any real protection. I feel like if you have a sunscreen and needs to be able to stay on to work.
It's a.
Dallas texas
I went to six flags last week while it was SUPPER sunny and I put the product on so I would break out or damage my skin and I don't know if it worked but when I left it my skin was the same kind of a glowy but in a good way the price was good so most definitely would buy again
Reagan S.
cedar falls, ia
I would buy them all if I could! I love this sunscreen because my face does NOT feel oily after I apply! Works like a charm and I either buy it on before I put my makeup on or just alone if I’m at the pool! It’s so light and thin you can’t even tell it’s there! Love it!
Kim R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this Clinique facial sunscreen. I’m not getting any younger and taking care of my face and skin is very important to me. It’s easy to wear under makeup or alone. I love how it doesn’t dry out my face or leave it feeling oily after being out in the sun!
Allie B.
Gibsonia
I recently started using this face sunscreen daily under my foundation. It goes on pretty smooth, but it is a little thick so it takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. It works perfectly for my dry skin texture which is why I really like this product.
kenaz f.
Raleigh
LOVE IT! Consistency is great, the cream is not too thick, but not too watery either. When I wear it, I barely feel it on my face. SPF is enough for great protection form the sun. I use this for outdoor sports and it's great! I definitely recommend it.
Karina C.
Salinas, CA
I liked this sunscreen. It was not what I expected , it’s a little to thick for me and to greasy. I don’t think it works well with combination skin. I had order this sunscreen from Nordstrom. I feel for someone with dry skin this will work great!
Hannah B.
Portland, OR
This product is a ride or die if you have fake skin, or if you want to just protect yourself. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or greasy and it lies nicely under makeup. Although it’s a tad pricey it is worth it to protect your skin!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Has anyone had a good experience with this?
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it help smooth tiny wrinkles?
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't and you're just paying for the name brand.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Is this expensive?
Does this work/set well under makeup?