BY CLINIQUE #51 in Facial Sunscreen

A face cream that protects against both UVA and UVB radiation. Clinique's innovative SolarSmart™ complex triggers an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. The formulation also includes a boost of antioxidants to shield skin from environmental aggressors. Gentle enough for sensitive skins, this product is water- and sweat-resistant, oil-free, non-acnegenic, and dermatologist tested.

• I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it help smo...7 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't and you're...5 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
  • "It works really well with my skin and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "It's great, it's non greasy and works well." in 1 review
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Clinique As a brand, but this sunscreen still upsets my face. Like I’ve said 1000 times I have sensitive skin on my face and if the sunscreen is a little bit too oily or just has too many components to it then my skin reacts poorly. With this specific product I always end up sweating it off of my face before it can do any real protection. I feel like if you have a sunscreen and needs to be able to stay on to work.
Bria J.
I received this product in an Ipsy box. It was not something I was looking forward to using, but while I was in between moisturizers I had no other options. I am so happy I used this product! It left my skin smooth and moisturized without the white residue sunscreen face creams usually leave on my dark skin. I would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for a sunscreen facial moisturizer.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I love all of Clinique skincare products because they are gentle on my skin so I wanted to try out the sunscreen. It didn’t last me very long on my skin before I had to keep reapplying. For the price, I would have wanted it to last longer and I could have bought a cheaper sunscreen that worked the same as this one.
Ellie (.
I am a big fan of everything Clinique and so had to try their sunscreen for my face and it's become a family favourite! A little more expensive then some of the store brands you can find but you know you're getting a quality product and I like how easily it absorbs in on your face too. Two thumbs up!
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this face cream better than the city block because it is a little bit lighter coverage. I still prefer a B.B. cream with sunscreen, it would be even better if the Clinique 3 step moisturizer had spf in it. I would recommend this though because it is still a good and effective product.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I love this sunscreen. I'm fair skinned so I go from white to lobster red pretty quick. I spend a lot of time outside during the summer months and nice days and many years tanning in beds so I need to protect what skin I haven't already damaged. I have not burnt once when I use it, it's light and absorbs quickly and has a nice light scent.
Nancy M.
Salinas, CA
this is my all time hands down favorite sun screen! it’s light weight and not oily i even wear it under my makeup! and best of all i can use it all year round. i would definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends in fact i have bought this for a family member
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I think this has great coverage, but the only thing is that is leaves my skin a little oily. I feel like I have a greasy face and trying to put makeup over it can be a little bit of a challenge. I think it works great just for a day of no makeup relaxation at the pool or something.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
This worked great I wasn’t disappointed I only used it once it wasn’t mine but the girl who gave it to me to use had only good things to say she said it was kind of expensive but worth it I didn’t think it needed any improvements and I will be buying it next summer
Jenny R.
All Clinique products are great quality and deliver on their promises. This is no exception! I’m usually terrible about remembering to wear sunscreen, but when I do remember I’m glad to have this - it’s light and doesn’t smell bad and I think it does it’s job - I don’t get burnt at least!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Has anyone had a good experience with this?
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it help smooth tiny wrinkles?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't and you're just paying for the name brand.
Sharyn F.