BY CLINIQUE

A face cream that protects against both UVA and UVB radiation. Clinique's innovative SolarSmartâ„¢ complex triggers an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. The formulation also includes a boost of antioxidants to shield skin from environmental aggressors. Gentle enough for sensitive skins, this product is water- and sweat-resistant, oil-free, non-acnegenic, and dermatologist tested.

• I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it help smoot...7 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't and you're j...5 Answers
  • "It works really well with my skin and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "It's great, it's non greasy and works well." in 1 review
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I have very sensitive skin and require hypoallergenic products so I utilize Clinique a lot. I am also very fair skinned so living in the south I need a sunscreen especially formulated just for the face. I love that Clinique offers a Sunscreen higher than SPF 15. This cream applies easy and is not greasy. At first my skin had to get used to the product because it clogged my pores at first but I no longer experience that. This product is a must in the morning skin care routine before applying makeup!
CHRISTINA S.
CHRISTINA S.
I love this sunscreen for the face for summertime. It's been around forever. Super gentle fragrance free. I usually purchase it at Macy's when they have Gift or Dillard's. I have used the Body cream as well. I usually never get burned with the Clinique sunscreen most others always fade after an hour or two. I can usually use this up to 4 hours without having to reapply. Works great under makeup too!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Voorhees, NJ
I am very pale and have sensitive skin so this sunscreen is perfect for my face! It is a high SPF so it really prevents sunburn and its also nice for your face because it does not cause breakouts. I was very happy with this product and I would definitely buy it again. Its only downfall is that it is a little expensive, but if you have a pale sensitive face it is worth it.
Yael P.
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
My middle eastern complexion rarely burns, so I've never been a huge sunscreen person--especially when faced with the stickiness of traditional sunscreens. This guy went on like a moisturizer, and provided me with the coverage I now know I need, regardless of skin tone. 4 stars only because I now use a CC cream with SPF built in, a much more convenient alternative.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Odenton, MD
I am very concerned about being in the sun without sunscreen, but numerous brands of sunscreen have caused me to break out in the past. Once I tried Clinique broad spectrum sunscreen, I never turned back. This sunscreen works back and doesn't cause me to break out. I'd recommend it to anyone who has had skin issues following the use of other sunscreens.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I always try to be very careful when it comes to putting things on my face. For someone who's prone to breakouts, I can safely say that this stuff is ah-maz-ing. Not only does it not leave your face feeling oily and greasy, but it's strong enough to fight those UV rays while soft enough not to irritate your skin. I love Clinique and their products.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Rosemount, MN
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Cream is definitely a great choice. As I've gotten older I apply first thing in the morning before I apply my makeup. I never used to worry about sun spot or wrinkles from damage the sun can do. So, I make sure I always have a tube of Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Cream on hand.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Collingswood, NJ
Great facial sunscreen that doesn't irritate my acne prone skin. It is a great base for makeup or on a no makeup day. It doesn't cause an obvious white cast and doesn't make you greasy looking. Smells light. Works well with just one application for a normal work day but you would have to reapply if you spend the whole day outside.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Although I use this a lot, it is not like other face creams that I've tried. It is a tad oily and makes my skin break out in certain spots. I am a fan of Clinique, but this is not one of their finer products. It does a great job at protecting your face from the harsh beams of sun, it just isn't my preferred sunscreen face cream.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Being a redhead I burn so easily and on top of that my face breakouts are so bad so I try to only put face sunscreen on my face and I have to say this didn't tottally prevent breakouts but it did protect me from the sun most face sunscreens from like nice brands are no higher than 10 spf which isn't enough for me so I love this
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Has anyone had a good experience with this?
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I was wondering how well this works on dry skin. Does it help smooth tiny wrinkles?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the price? I feel like it probably isn't and you're just paying for the name brand.
Sharyn F.