BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Sunscreen

An allover sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB radiation. Clinique's innovative SolarSmart™ complex triggers an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. The formulation also includes a boost of antioxidants to shield skin from environmental aggressors. Gentle enough for sensitive skins, this product is water- and sweat-resistant, oil-free, and dermatologist tested.

Buy on Cos Bar
  • "This stuff works really well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "It works great and does not feel too oily. " in 1 review
  • "I always make sure to throw this in my bag. " in 1 review
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Worked fab. Im super pale so i need a good quality sunscreen. It exceeded my expectations by far, for sure. It was my 1st time using it. Yes... I would buy again for next summer. I bought it at my work (boston store) where im at mua at. As i said def would re-purchase!
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream I received a sample of this and tried it with good results. I liked how easy it was to spread onto my skin and felt it lasted all day to protect me from
The sun's harsh rays. I didn't get red or burned so would feel good about using this in the future.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Anna C.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time using this sunscreen and it worked great! I was not a huge fan of the smell of the lotion, but it was super light weight and in an easy dispensable bottle. Kinda pricy for sunscreen but worth it!
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love Clinique’s skincare lines, they do a great job with everything! I have sensitive skin and break out after using any sort of lotion. Clinique never breaks me out and this cream goes on smoothly. A small amount goes a long way and this bottle lasted me 2 months!
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
I like this sunscreen first and foremost because it doesn’t break me out, secondly because it isn’t heavy or greasy! I purchased this ata Clinique counter over a year ago and I’m still only half way through the bottle, so a little goes a long way! It’s worth the price tag!
Morgan C.
Tucson, AZ
This sunscreen worked pretty well. It didn’t clog my skin at all and it felt natural to wear it. I was wearing it almost every day this summer and it worked really well! I’m super fair-skinned and I need a good sunscreen and this one definitely fits the bill.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was always really hesitant on using any sunscreen because its always so oily (not good for my oily skin type). I also tried using gel-based sunscreens but they dried my skin out. This does a great job at not getting oily even on the hottest days!
Melissa P.