BY CLINIQUE

Suero inteligente que repara visiblemente las lineas y arrugas, las manchas y el tono desigual, reafirma y redefine el contorno, aporta luminosidad. Se recomienda utilizar dos veces al dia. Para todo tipo de pieles Marca: Clinique Codigo: Per-20714729813 Visitar Tienda / Visit Store

Zaryah K.
Ahwatukke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the smart face serum set as a gift from a relative at Christmas time. I didn't think it was going to be great but I ended up loving it. Are used it every day for a month until it was absolutely gone. It exceeded my expectations and I loved using every bit of it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Brilliant and Bright series for Clinique is super amazing. It's easy to use, and it does what it says in that it brightens your skin and makes it look more "alive." The only drawback is it's EXPENSIVE.
Angie T.
I used this product for a while but I felt that it dried my face out. I have very sensitive skin and although it helped clear it up for a while the blemishes came back. I'f you face is sensitive don't buy.
Monica R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all products Clinique. Line is easy to use and you can start seeing results fairly quick(as compared to others).
Danielle W.
Buckeye, Az
I I love Clinique i use it daily morning and night. Clinique Brilliant and Beautiful Skin Smart Serum Set
Ben Amor Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this set! I use it at least once a week when I need that deep clean! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling light soft not to mention my complexion is always great after using this! It's definitely something I will continue to purchase!
Lowiese T.
Got this for Christmas and god I LOVE IT. Even though I am only 16 I like to prevent wrinkles instead of treating them later. A little bit goes a long way. It's a little bit expensive but it's worth it, it's a product you have to keep using and your skin will react better and better everyday.
Sabina S.
Istanbul
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see anything after using this kit, after a while, I started using the serum as a primer, which I think due to a good amount of silicone did a great job as a primer. If you are looking for a primer with a good amount of antioxidants, this is the product to go. But ohh well as a serum nothing impressive
Ayana A.
Winnipeg, MB
Bought a smart serum set at sephora during their VIB SALE in November and been using the smart serum since along with the three step type 3 (combination skin). My skin seems more radiant and even the dark sports
Essoufi S.
Gafsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
J'ai adoré l'utilisation ... la sensation et l'efficacité sont géniales (aucune réaction) et même les petites traces qui ont disparu.