BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Bright Red Orange Yellow White Wristlet Cosmetic Makeup BagTop Zipper ClosureMeasures 5 x 7

Brittany W.
Bag is amaZing and the colors are gorgeous. ! Only negative thing i would have to say about this product is if you have a lot of makeup , there is not a whole lot of space. It is long lasting and quality is great. If i bought again, i would get a bigger one.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I always love a great cosmetic bag to carry all my beauty essentials in my purse. I love the colors and prints of this Clinique purse. It helps me stay organized and is great to pack for travels. I love that is is lightweight.
Chantal I. R.
Garfield
I use this as my emergency bag like I call it. You never know what to expect and it’s nice to be prepare for everything
amayrani h.
This bag isnt that great space wise but i do use it when i travel so i do use it for somethings i need to store.
Kaitlynn W.
Boone, NC
I love love this brand and also very good quality very good products especially this one I highly recommend it
Sheryl F.
Love this little bag!! Holds all my essentials. The color goes with everything!! Use it every day!
Mariem O.
Tunisia-Bizerte
i like this bag and the look of it it's really cute .. it's not that big to keep all the make up in but it's  still helpfull i put the most of my make up in it
shielA c.
I Really love this stuff it help me with organizing my stuff. And its not occupying many space in my bag . I really appreciate this thing.